Elfen Lied

Chomolungma said:
Fr Ivan Isaacs said:
Does anyone know if the manga is available in English and if so where it can be procured?

I shall PM you. ;)

I take it that is not a strictly legitimate release you are talking about (though, not really illegal).:wink:

Does anybody know if there are plans for the manga to be released in English?

Daz said:
Chomolungma said:
Fr Ivan Isaacs said:
Does anyone know if the manga is available in English and if so where it can be procured?

I shall PM you. ;)

I take it that is not a strictly legitimate release you are talking about (though, not really illegal).:wink:

Does anybody know if there are plans for the manga to be released in English?

I don't believe so; to be honest information on the manga is woefully scarce.

It's scarcely believable that one of the big publishers Tokyopop, Viz, etc. haven't picked up the licence for it. The mind boggles. :roll:

Fr Ivan Isaacs said:
It's scarcely believable that one of the big publishers Tokyopop, Viz, etc. haven't picked up the licence for it. The mind boggles. :roll:

Or even ADV, as they released the anime. :p

ADV have a policy of licening any manga that goes with their anime properties but their manga division is in a shambles atm so they probably have the licence but havent announced it becasue they cant release it yet

I heard it was in serious trouble too - which is a shame since they have licenced the FMP manga (which I'd like to get hold of sometime soon).

Back