Does Anybody Remember

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
OK, there is a movie reminiscing Thread, but what about TV Shows.

Does anybody remember 'Beast Wars' It was the coolest, i had the Dinosaur thing that turned into the Person, Robot, Thing. . .It also had the coolest PSOne game ever, you could transform whenever you wanted, How cool is that.

Now i've got that off my chest, im good to go

I think so, that is if I'm thinking of the right programme...

Don't really remember much of it, and never shown an interest at the time. :p

Fun House.

I miss it and could easily watch it now :)

There was also this programme which was like a gameshow for kids,where a group went to this building and went up in a lift.Anyway the games master was this robot/darth vader looking thing.On one level,the floor was lots of different squares and depending on what one they stood on,they would go red or white i believe.

Anyway,the point of all that is,does anyone remember it and know what it was called :p

Was it called Incredible Games? I think that was a programme on BBC on either Saturday or Sunday mornings. The lift thing sounds familiar, more so than the Darth Vaderesque bit.

harkins said:
Was it called Incredible Games? I think that was a programme on BBC on either Saturday or Sunday mornings. The lift thing sounds familiar, more so than the Darth Vaderesque bit.

yes! I think it is!

You see i remembered the bit where they were sent to the basement if they lost,as well as the level with the giant bowl of soup.But i thought that was a completely different show :)

But yes,it is deffinately that.I think i thought of Darth Vader because there was a someone called the Dark Knight hah

God,you dont know how long this has been bugging me for.Thank you!

Glad I helped. It’s odd but I remembered quite liking the ‘Lift’ and it’s cheeky sense of humour. Having just looked it up I’ve found out it was voiced by David Walliams of Little Britain fame.

Does anyone here remember Fist of Fun? It was comedy programme on BBC2 about ten years back, featuring Stewart Lee and Richard Herring. It was a studio/sketch show featuring a collection of odd characters such a guy who collected unusual hobbies and someone else who claimed to be the real Rod Hull.

They had a similar follow up series called something like Good Morning with Richard Not Judy. I think this included a character called the Curious Orange. I know that someone on here knows of it, as I’ve noticed the Curious Orange as an avatar.

Yeah i had Beast Wars on my PS1, it was great

The Big Breakfast? - I used to loving waking up to watch Johnny Vaughn and Denise Van Outen

Martin said:
Ah, Fun House...featuring the mulleted wonder Pat Sharp. I remember it well. 8)

indeed :p

Also Finders Keepers from around the same time Fun House was on TV.They did remake it,as i remember watching it some months ago.So not as good :(

What was that gaming show that used to be on Sky One? It had the Games Guru who was this freak who lived in a lift shaft, and used to read texts from viewers and slag them off. There were these 2 black dudes who presented it, they seemed like they weren't interested in games at all, yet beat nearly everyone that came on the show all the time, even in unconventional games like F-Zero GX and some fighting games.

I think each episode was an hour long, and it ran for one or two seasons, god it was awesome and really indepth but they cancelled plans for the third series. :(

Dammit, this has had me going onto Wiki for oldies...Dark Season and Century Falls were creepy but fantastic...Archer's Goon was another one (which was based on a book by Howl's Moving Castle author Diana Wynn Jones). Don't even get me started on my "good old days of kids' TV" rant!

Heres a movie I need to know about

Secret army base hidden in a mountain, advanced off road vehicles, starts off with people on a high way getting picked up by a van that can project 3d holograms, later they show you dune buggys who armour can change colour for the perfect cammoflage

Anyone know this movie?

it wouldn't happen to be called "Secret army base hidden in a mountain, advanced off road vehicles, starts off with people on a high way getting picked up by a van that can project 3d holograms, later they show you dune buggys who armour can change colour for the perfect cammoflage" would it?

Gamesmaster. Patrick Moore (the Gamesmaster) giving advice on early nineties video game problems and B-List celebs competing to win the Golden Joystick whilst Dominic Diamond got his five minutes of fame. Strange, but true.

Back