Disney Plus UK

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
I figured since it's been out for a week now I think it's safe to ask if anyone here has given it a try. Me personally I'm loving it, getting to watch the classic Disney animated shows (some of which I've not seen in 2-3 decades) has been a blast and having pretty much every Disney movie is also pretty cool. Seriously like half my childhood is on here!

On the other hand I'm not exactly a fan of them not putting every episode of The Mandalorian out at once considering it's been out in the US for several months now and theres quite a number of shows on the US Disney Plus that are not on the UK one

Yeah I'm really liking the look of it so far. Having so much of the various Marvel cartoons is a big plus for me. Though so far I've mostly just been watching Clone Wars. It's a great show and what to do a full re watch before the final season.

I'm happy to wait until all of Mandalorian is out before I watch it. It is weird that they didnt just have it all up on day 1. I guess they want to make sure people stick around and check out other content. Theres actually a whole bunch of pixar style shorts with are D+ exclusive. Only watched one so far, Smash and Grab, and it was really good for only 8mins.

It is weird that they didnt just have it all up on day 1
At the back end of last year they announced that releasing things on a weekly basis "is the future of streaming" but I'm not sure they could compete with others if they did that.

Well hopefully they’ve ironed out random occurrences of the video speeding up in places and skipping brief parts of what’s onscreen with their recent PS4 app update. Other than that I haven’t had any issues so far.

At the back end of last year they announced that releasing things on a weekly basis "is the future of streaming" but I'm not sure they could compete with others if they did that.
That's so dumb. I'm pretty sure one of the reasons legal streaming has been successful is precisely because no one wants to wait a week to watch something.

Weekly releases are fine when it's something that's actually new. When they're just delaycasting the US content it's a pointless waste of everyone's time. I haven't tried it yet as the one show I want to see is one that they don't have streaming in the UK yet so I'll save my free trial for when they've decided to be less dumb about their regional offerings.

R

Weekly releases are fine when it's something that's actually new. When they're just delaycasting the US content it's a pointless waste of everyone's time. I haven't tried it yet as the one show I want to see is one that they don't have streaming in the UK yet so I'll save my free trial for when they've decided to be less dumb about their regional offerings.

R

What show would that be?

Back