Devoteddvd.com.au feedback

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Like the subject says, can someone please leave some feedback for Devoteddvd shop? thanks

I am interested in buying Another in BD from there since the region is the same here in Europe...

Ordered The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya BD from them a couple of years ago and whilst the delivery time took 2-3 weeks, I was thoroughly happy with their service, and didn't get hit by customs.

Similar experience here. Ordered Tiger and Bunny Part 1 on BD which took a few weeks. Then I ordered Part 2 which only took a week. Both came via Deutsche Post to get round customs. No issues whatsoever.

You know the US release is B compatible right? even though it states A only. So if you have an account with a site that does US discs like UP1 you could just get it from there. Check here.

Mangaranga confirmed it here.

Its cheaper from Devoted, it goes for €39 total including already 6€ shipping. On Up1usa the BD itself is around €44 without shipping. Thanks I will use it then unless there's a big difference in quality or something between the AUS versions and the US one... I guess it should be the same..

bakum4tsu said:
Thanks I will use it then unless there's a big difference in quality or something between the AUS versions and the US one... I guess it should be the same..
It's the same stock, so there wouldn't be any difference in quality.

you can check these folks:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Another-C...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item5afcea2093

Recent order from them just arrived today, was shipped on the 11th. Not been hit by customs from these guys, ordered DBZKAI and Clannad BD from them in the past. However, my mate ordered DBZ RTDE and got hit so there's that. As for the postage label, it just has my name and address and their name and address nothing else.

I have no idea if to save £5-6 is worth the risk.

Considering ordering something and have a quick question.

What's their packaging like? Don't want to order an item that comes with an art box only for it to get squished in transit.

I'm not sure if the same would be applied for art boxes but when I placed my order with them, I decided to pay the extra 22p for the protective sleeve option. With this inside the box was like a foam placeholder and the disks were stored inside paper sleeves. Not sure if the placeholders are standard but the box itself was shrink wrapped.

Emulsion said:
Considering ordering something and have a quick question.

What's their packaging like? Don't want to order an item that comes with an art box only for it to get squished in transit.

A DVD I arrived came in the "2 pieces of cardboard sealed on all 4 sides" packaging. Not sure what it's called. Hope they don't use the same for artboxes!

Back