Devil Survivor 2 THE ANIMATION - Discussions

It was really good might wanna check out Persona 4 anime soon too because of how good this first episode was.

Check out my mini first impressions here:

[Mod note: LOL LOL LOL]

I wasent advertising my channel, I was clearly saying if you wan't more info you can if you wish to check my in depth first impressions video.
I don't like repeating on what I just filmed/edit all over again.
We can still talk about it, so what does everyone think of it? As I said the first episode was great. I hope I will enjoy the rest of the up-coming episodes and that I don't have to play the game to
understand everything about what's going on. I haven't seen Seiji Kishi's other works so this is a first to me. Maybe I should look back and watch is other works if I do enjoy DS2.
The animation was great nothing amazing, just decent enough for me, what I liked more was the music. It was pretty epic on key moments on the action which I liked.
Personally I watch 3episodes and see how it goes from there, if I carry on or drop it. And this first episode got my attention early on.

Im going to watch the first episode in a few minutes. Ill leave an option then.

EDIT. Just watched episode 1, nothing special/surprising. To be honest, a bit disapointed though i was expecting anything in particular. Lets see what happens in the next 2 or 3 episodes.

Watched the first two episodes and found it to be very good - I would even say I enjoyed it more than I expected to. This is my first time watching/playing anything SMT outside Persona 3/4 so I didn't really know how this was going to start off, or even what it was about.
I liked the OP and loved the ED, and will probably be importing the CD for it when it comes out in May.
Other than that I look forward to seeing the next episode.

Saw the second episode and had a nice vibe in it but it still didnt catch my eye completely. Looking forward to third episode.

Back