Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer) Volume 1 Review

Demelza

Adventuring Alchemist
AUKN Staff
Defeating the Demon Lord’s a Cinch (If You’ve Got a Ringer) offers a welcome twist on the isekai tropes and fans of KonoSuba and series of its ilk will find a lot to like here.

Continue reading...

Anyone remember a time when a manga's title wasn't just a short plot summary written out?

Look out for my next release of "The tale of that guy who fought a bad guy and won, but then had to get a job because there wasn't anymore evil baddies left after he beat them"

It's a tale about a boy and his pet frog.

Anyone remember a time when a manga's title wasn't just a short plot summary written out?

Look out for my next release of "The tale of that guy who fought a bad guy and won, but then had to get a job because there wasn't anymore evil baddies left after he beat them"

It's a tale about a boy and his pet frog.
Personally, I'm looking forward to the highlight of next season, the return of "Is it wrong for my little sister to be interfering in my FUBAR'd reincarnation in another world?" for it's 2nd season, "Is it wrong for my little sister to be interfering in my FUBAR'd reincarnation in another world?¿!"

These days the title makes a series stand out more than the actual content of the book, so it becomes battle of the titles.

It's a light novel not a manga. Light novels have had stupid long titles for awhile now. ;)

Also I've gotten into quite a few good LN titles due to the name, so I'm always up for a silly title! The only real pain is trying to tweet about them and having most of your message taken up by the title...

Back