Death Note

i still have to catch up on death note. i am only on volume 4.
also there is some special edition version of ''Death note 13'' for japan.
it will come with volume 13, a note with L's true name, a set of some small chess like cahracters(i have no idea as what this is as i have not been reading it much) and a collecters box to house all the books. it looks really sweet.
i will try posting a link if i find it again.

Ninja Boy! said:
it will come with volume 13, a note with L's true name, a set of some small chess like cahracters(i have no idea as what this is as i have not been reading it much) and a collecters box to house all the books. it looks really sweet.

If you read Shaf's post you would've saved time typing all of that. D;

The artwork for Death Note is great... but reading so much is annoying, I'm only on volume 6 but because of some guy I know what happens in all of it. Ruined series.

Rukario said:
Ninja Boy! said:

If you read Shaf's post you would've saved time typing all of that. D;

The artwork for Death Note is great... but reading so much is annoying, I'm only on volume 6 but because of some guy I know what happens in all of it. Ruined series.

i forgot about the link he provided. oh well these things happen i guess.
i hope they do the same thing for the US market too. :p

Back