Deadman Wonderland now live at Anime on Demand

devilrules666

Combat Butler
Although we've been able to enjoy both Tiger & Bunny and C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control on new UK-centric online streaming service Anime of Demand for a few weeks now, we've still been waiting for some of the other spring 2011 shows in its locker to become available on the site.

The good news is that the first of these series has now begun streaming, with episode one of Manglobe's manga adaptation Deadman Wonderland now available for all and sundry to view - if you want to check it out, then you can do so via this link.

We've also received confirmation that another Anime on Demand UK exclusive, Steins;Gate, should see its opening episode appear on the site on Sunday, with further episodes appearing to bring that particular series up-to-date next week. As time goes on we should also see episode of Nichijou appearing online - more news on that as and when we get it.

http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Deadma ... emand.html

Come ooooooon Steins; Gate. I already started Deadman Wonderland on Crunchyroll, but since it took me a while to get around to S;G I decided to wait for Anime on Demand.

ilmaestro said:
Come ooooooon Steins; Gate. I already started Deadman Wonderland on Crunchyroll, but since it took me a while to get around to S;G I decided to wait for Anime on Demand.

On there twitter; they said it will air on Sunday :)

Paradox295 said:
Aaaand, only episode 1 is up =/

C'mon AoD, I know your new, but get your stuff together.

Due to the file-size and golden week only one episode was uploaded - the rest are on their way to us though.

Working on it - but short of a plane flight and breaking in - there was little I could do until next week.

Sadly anything launched just now was going to have hiccups - but that's no excuse per se and we have that on board. I've already prepared something to make up to our present subscribers or anyone who subscribes before or at MCM Expo.

I'll announce more about that over the next week so stay tuned - in the meantime have a great weekend :).

Andrew

ilmaestro said:

Coming up - and as soon as we have the rest of the eps there'll be a rapid catch up as well.

Sorry about this!

Andrew

Woo, about time. :)

I just want the paypal page fixed now so at least the quality doesn't look so bad on my TV.

Reevothemusefan said:
ilmaestro said:

On there twitter; they said it will air on Sunday :)
Indeed, I now have it pencilled in my diary. ^_^

kaze_andrew said:
ilmaestro said:

Coming up - and as soon as we have the rest of the eps there'll be a rapid catch up as well.

Sorry about this!

Andrew
No worries, pleased that you are keeping us informed!

I really enjoyed the first episode hopefully the rest of the series is as good.

Excellent job Andrew on setting this up, tiger and bunny and C are excellent. Also I'm looking forward to see how Anime on Demand pans out.

Loving the anime so far but will stick with the watching it on CR, but if anime on demand keep picking up the pace on uk licences i may have to switch over to this service.....

Back