curiosity killed the cat

gaara-sama

Kiznaiver
right im a big anime fan but i watched some realy **** anime in my ife and i want to know if youve felt like realy depressed after watching a certain anime and also what anime was it and if you think this thread is ghey then lock it. but ou know curiosity never killed my cat.
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa

gaara-sama said:
right im a big anime fan but i watched some realy **** anime in my ife and i want to know if youve felt like killing yourself after watching a certain anime and also what anime was it and if you think this thread is ghey then lock it. but ou know curiosity never killed my cat.

bit extreme wanting to kill yourself.....

but i was hid in my room depressed for 2 days after watching Code Gleass when lulu wiped shirley's mind

Last edited by a moderator:
The end of Magikano they find out that they have been living the same year over and over again doing the same thing non-stop for years and then they go back to the start and it all begins again

gaara-sama said:
right im a big anime fan but i watched some realy **** anime in my ife and i want to know if youve felt like killing yourself after watching a certain anime and also what anime was it and if you think this thread is ghey then lock it. but ou know curiosity never killed my cat.

Yes, after i watched one episode of Eiken i decided to take my own life. Thankfully i'm a cat and have 8 more.

Nyu said:
gaara-sama said:

Yes, after i watched one episode of Eiken i decided to take my own life. Thankfully i'm a cat and have 8 more.

Techniques for the OP?

Share your wisdom, felinius. :wink:

Worst case scenario I'll feel a little depressed for a few days after watching a really upsetting series, but hurting myself physically would just give the media another excuse to blame a death on video games because I own some Grand Theft Auto games which automatically makes me a homicidal maniac who has access to various weapons of mass destruction.

Ryo Chan said:
but i was hid in my room depressed for 2 days after watching Code Gleass when lulu wiped shirley's mind

Same, also when he accidentally sent Yuffie on a murderous rampage, just after deciding not to pursue the dark path any more.
Also after most episodes of She: Ultimate Weapon and Episode 19 of Rahxephon.
There are a couple of others that if there had been time between episodes i would have got mopey if l hadn't gone directly to the next episode. Things like Fafner and Sokuno no Strain.

Eye-yi-yi, what a depressed topic this is... This is a topic that can arguably go towards misinterpritating fantasy and reality, and being looked like a steriotypical goth has just made their mark here... XD

I don't feel these urges to kill oneself, in reality of fantasy. All I get is an adrenalyn rush after something "WTF" like happens or an awesome fight scene occurs. Tiz only a feeling though, they change all the time.
I dare not dwell on a fake death as it's illogical to feel for something directly if it's fake. Well, that how my head works anyway.

This whole topic just reminds me of the whole "Hentai murderer/sand bath" story, and those are the unstable and weak-minded individuals that can't differ between the 2 realms.

Chaz said:
Eye-yi-yi, what a depressed topic this is... This is a topic that can arguably go towards misinterpritating fantasy and reality, and being looked like a steriotypical goth has just made their mark here... XD

I don't feel these urges to kill oneself, in reality of fantasy. All I get is an adrenalyn rush after something "WTF" like happens or an awesome fight scene occurs. Tiz only a feeling though, they change all the time.
I dare not dwell on a fake death as it's illogical to feel for something directly if it's fake. Well, that how my head works anyway.

Chaz, have you been watching those dramas on ITV that are set in the 1800's again. One is awefully puzzled at some of the terms used in your dashing post, pip pip.

But i'll hazard a guess that Garaa is only a young pup and we all know how kids like to blow things out of proportion. I was going to take the crap, but i'm sure it's just a phase.

Evangelion until i watched the series and the movies i considerer ed myself happy that sure kicked it the hell outta me.

Cowboy bebop seriously depressed me everyone was saying what a great anime blah blah blah but it was ****.

Me saying this probably going to get me in trouble with a lot of you isnt it :lol:

ive never really got depressed over an anime, tearful but not suicidal.
like fruits basket made me tearful and elfen lied. but i like mostly comedy, summat that i can hav a giggle at.

the only anime that has really depressed me was NOW THEN HERE THERE.

after the first episode its all doom and gloom. war, kids getting killed and sexual abuse.

i guess its good to have a flip side to comic violence and show the ramifications of war/conflict etc. but damn it was hard to watch at times.

Pomtry said:
Cowboy bebop seriously depressed me everyone was saying what a great anime blah blah blah but it was ****.

Me saying this probably going to get me in trouble with a lot of you isnt it :lol:

WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT! :lol:

Um, I think SaiKaNo is surely one of the most depressing ones out there T_T It's like the message is "WAR IS BAD! IT'S FUTILE!! EVERYONE DIES!!! HORRIBLY!! WHY CAN'T WE GET ALONG??!!!" is repeated and highlighted all the way throughout....

Grave of the Fireflies is another very tearful one.

(And ahem, just cos it's depressing doesn't mean it's bad! I'm not saying that XD)

Back