Crunchyroll Addresses New Changes to their Manga Catalogue

N

NormanicGrav

Starting 28th February there will be new changes made for a wide number of Kodansha Comic manga titles. Prepare to save a lot of time if you want to finish a number of them!

Continue reading...

It's a shame that CR have lost so much, their service is pretty barren now for manga all told (although it has been going that way since Fairy Tail finished). Not a huge loss for me all told as I've either already read the stuff that is being removed or I'm up to date with the one's going simulpub. Biggest issue is the Persona Q anime going as I was intending to read it once I finished the game, but oh well.

Better get a move on and read Inuyashiki too. I think I was 15~ chapters from the end, so seems worthwhile to finish it off before it disappears.

I just wonder if this is a sign of the service dying entirely once the current slate of titles ends or if they really will put more stuff on there. They really never put enough effort into this venture. :/

Agreeing with @Demelza - and disappointed to see so much good manga disappearing. It's been a legal way to read manga (and try out series that you might later go on to buy). Last time I visited the site earlier this week the manga wasn't available (again) so I guess they might have already been setting this up (the 'manga shinobi' were doing something or other, according to Crunchy) .

(I can only guess that Kodansha haven't been making enough money out of this arrangement to make it viable...)

Back