Cowboy Bebop delayed until December

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
According to <a href="http://www.pinnacle-vision.co.uk/titles/label_release.php?Label=B179">Pinnacle Vision</A> (the official distributors of Beez DVDs in the UK), the much awaited first volume of Cowboy Bebop along with three other anime releases (including the second Escaflowne collection box set) have been delayed until the 6th of December.

Damn it. I dont mind the other 2 been delayed (was waiting till after xmas to get the rest of GW and was going to get the 2nd Escaflowne box for xmas) but why Cowboy Bebop!! :(

hi i was wondering if any one knows if Cowboy Bebop vol 1 and Escaflowne Collection Box #2 have been delayed again. When i look on play.con it says "T.B.A" meaning it look like it will not be coming out on the 6th. if anyone knows different could they please post it here.

Sadly, I think they may have been delayed again. Looking at the Pinnacle site (URL above), Bebop isn't even listed in the upcoming releases section anymore so I guess Beez have put it on a back burner :(

Oh well, I'm sort of used to beez delaying things it seems what ever they bring out always gets delayed eg hack/sign. hack/sign has been delayed so many times and it looks like cowboy bebop will be just the same.

Ok, we have new dates after last nights scare :)

Bebop #1 - 17th Dec
Escaflowne Collection #2 - 13th Dec

Come on Bandai, stick with these release dates.

I think I heard Bebop was being released in summer 2003, after receiving a pamphlet from Columbia Tristar (who released the movie) announcing the release. On one hand a few more weeks doesn't make much difference, on the other I've put off importing to get the UK versions for a year and a half!

Bebop still ranks as my favourite series, from characters, storyline, artwork, soundtrack and the feeling at the end. I do regard it as a must see for anyone vaguely interested in animé, and it must be stressed that it cannot be jusged by single episodes alone...

Back