Corpse Party

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
Thought it be nice to have a general Corpse Party thread.

Anyway Book of Shadows is going to be coming out in English.

Source.

I think it's fantastic news, I love the Corpse Party games and I got the Japanese LE of Book of Shadows earlier this year just because I couldn't wait, so it will be nice to know what actually happens since I shall double dip :D

Erm... Wow... I've only heard of the title of Corpse Party, and never really looked into it. And just looking at that vid has just freaked me out a bit... lmao!
Might look further into this though, as I love my horrors and thrillers. This one sounds sick! :D

Corpse Party has got plenty of horror and stuff to make you jump =D

The first game Corpse Party: Blood Covered Repeated Fear, is available on the PSN for the great price of 7.99, if you are interested in the series Chaz :D

*Staggers around with a blood-dripping knife, shrunk pupils in the eyes and sinister smile on his face.... And all he mutters is...*
Die, PSN... Die, PSN... Die, PSN...

Yeah, Either my router or my PSP wont connect to one another, and Patience has worn thin. What's funnier is that the OFFICIAL website from the PC seems to deny it's existence... which web searches and AUKN sources say is preposterous! lmao. So I ask, how the f*** did I get Fate/Unlimited Codes on, dumb-f***s?! *Pants*
Okay, who wants to lick the "sauce" off the knife?

I played through this until near the end (to what I presume was practically just around the corner)... but got a bad ending. Really couldn't be bothered to play through chapter 5 again to finish it properly. Apparently I missed one... ONE newspaper clipping.

Shame, was a creepy one for sure, especially chapter 2 with the music and that 'There's something at the end of the room' moment.

But yes, releases like this are very much welcome indeed.

Back