Competitions

Paul said:
Ryo Chan said:
dare i say it, but bring back the competitions you use to do aswell

I'll be honest and say that I hated running competitions. Although we always had 500+ entries, the amount of the trouble and stress they cause when a winner doesn't get his or her prize on time, the constant emails, chasing up DVDs etc. It's hard and stressful work.

nuff said

The competitions will return soon enough, I'm just taking a break for a while to catch my breath and recollect some energy! :)

Make the rules and entry requirements really hard, that'll teach 'em XD and reduce entry numbers. God, it's no wonder you found them a hassle. 500 entries? o_O;; Anyhow, good luck, I hope we'll see one soon!

I vote for more competitions in the vain of the banner comp. You know, something that requires more thought than a simple question.

We shall see. I'm being offered prizes most weeks, it's just a case of basically organizing something. I agree though that it would be a lot better if the competition was e..g. create a wallpaper contest.

Lupus Inu said:
Seems you need to see Valha, I don't think Paul had much to do with that one. =X

I just realised this, haha! Thanks, though. I suppose I'll have to chase Valha up.

Back