College/School/Work doodles

Kurogane

Chuunibyou
This shall be the OFISHY-AL thread for all doodles, regardless of where/when you did them; post them here.

I request this thread be stickied, as I shall be making multitudinous posts here:

Here's Monday - Friday's stuff:

It's difficult to scan an A5 sketchbook btw.

4z9ijhi.jpg

67zfwcm.jpg

62qkdnm.jpg

4kenafd.jpg

4l3ewaw.jpg

672ydxu.jpg

4m79bw2.jpg

62r7tx2.jpg

McIcy said:
Um do you ever get letters sent home about you drawing weapons? I did a few times, but what else would I doodle in the margins

It happened once, like 3 years ago.

Firearms were the name of the game.

Science teachers-- ppfffffttttttt

Sakimori said:
Nice. If I tried that at collage in a lesson I would be set on fire by my teachers evil stare >_>

My teacher is awesome.

If no-one is listening, she'll immediately just give up and try again 10 minutes later. :lol:

Not like it matters though, I have my mp3 on pretty much all day. 8)

Btw, we have both an A2 sketchbook, and an A5 one-- I prefer the A5 one tbh.

Faye said:
Sakimori said:
Nice. If I tried that at collage in a lesson I would be set on fire by my teachers evil stare >_>

My teacher is awesome.

If no-one is listening, she'll immediately just give up and try again 10 minutes later. :lol:

Not like it matters though, I have my mp3 on pretty much all day. 8)

Btw, we have both an A2 sketchbook, and an A5 one-- I prefer the A5 one tbh.

Sounds like you go to a cool place. I can read manga in my free time though. And draw as much as I like. But i'm worse at drawing than Rukia in Bleach so I don't. I find it funny to read manga in the post 16 lounge. I get a ton of funny looks and lulz when I do 8)

Couple of doodles I did today in college, I have finished versions which are A2 Giants so there a no-no:)

Shadings always been my weak point but this course is definitly helping me improve.

Ill post more as they come.

The giant rifle-type dealie and the aerial view are kickass.

Nice still life stuff too. =0

I've got a few I did since last time, might scan them tomorrow.

OKAY. I like this thread idea. IT'S RATHER GOOD. So I'll contribute! 8D

FFXYuna.jpg

FFVIIIRinoa.jpg

ToALuke.jpg

Skritch27.7.png

LOL I'm so bad at drawing Final Fantasy characters. I need practice :B

sonia_leong said:
This was sketched during a long train journey a couple of months ago. Fanservice much? XD

If I wasn't currently munching on a giant sandwich, my jaw would've dropped.

That's f***ing amazing for a sketch. :p

sonia_leong said:
This was sketched during a long train journey a couple of months ago. Fanservice much? XD
*Speaks in disturbingly mad scientist voice*
Gimme your mastercraft fingers; your delicious artistic hands... Mwahahahaha!

Dammit! Stop torturing me! XD Very nice. Beautiful work, and nice poses.

Aw, I would give you my hands, but them & their art skills have to pay the bills XD

Thank you very much guys ^o^

To me, sketches can sometimes take hours, especially if you're stuck on a train. So that's why it's quite a big picture with a lot of detail. If I only had 30mins - 1hr, then I would only be able to do something about half the size of that.

Back