Collector's Edition: Physical Items, do you ever sell them on?

GolGotha

Death Scythe
I have considered doing so for items such as temporary tattoos, which I have no use for and was curious if anyone else had done / considered doing the same?

I have thought about doing it before, but I decided not to just incase I want to sell the set down the line, then I won't have to sell it with parts missing.

I've never sold the extras on but I have included them as "freebies" with other purchases. The GOD panties from Shuffle for example

I have thought about doing it before, but I decided not to just incase I want to sell the set down the line, then I won't have to sell it with parts missing.

I think this will be a rather common response.

I've never sold the extras on but I have included them as "freebies" with other purchases. The GOD panties from Shuffle for example

That's also what I meant, but I thought it would be simpler than having 'Do you ever sell / trade / give them away?' or whatever in the title.

Panties, are a rather unusual physical item to include in a Collector's Edition. I'm not surprised that you gave them away.

I have bought them separately (in Japan) and it's quite common to do that over there. I've also (hidden because it may cause people distress)
binned extras and even special packaging
when I couldn't justify keeping them due to size/rubbishness. Especially when I buy a special edition for one extra and don't care about the rest.

I never resell any of my stuff, even the stuff I consider terrible. At most I give duplicates away to friends. So I don't really mind if things are 'incomplete'.

R

My short answer would be no, and I'm looking at CEs a lot lately. There are some rubbish ones (stuff like character cards and tattoos the hell do you want me to do with that?) And sketchbooks and series designs (I really like these) but I wouldn't want something to be incomplete.

Sure, there's a demand for the collectors bonuses as they can't be found anywhere more often then not, and you could make a quick couple of quid on them, but more often people are looking for the series too, a complete collection is always worth more, as seeing OOP re sellers would prove

No. Everything stays together. Awkward contents in the cupboard. Can't even bring myself to get rid of dupes. They go in the cupboard too and currently take up an entire shelf. Too lazy to dispose of. Maybe one day I'll sell a pallets worth of Anime duplicates on Ebay.

Doesn't mean I don't resent awkward sized stuff. Darn awkward sized stuff... That I'll keep buying...

Whilst it's true that if i'm paying over the odds for an out of print title, then I'd want the set to be complete, but at the same time I'm also paying for content that I really don't want.

And I was rather curious to see what everyone else's feeling were, especially if let's say, everyone on the forum who purchased Parasyte or Fate/Stay Night, threw away the transfer tattoos, then is there any reason for Animatu / MVM to even include them?

At first glance, I thought that perhaps Cosplayers would get some use out of them, but even then they're only intended for a single use. Now, if for Fate/Stay Night it was stencils rather than stickers, then at least it would be re-usable.

Back