Bleach (Gamecube)

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd post this here; Gamesradar have just (well yesterday) posted a 4 minute trailer for the forthcoming Bleach beat 'em-up for Nintendo's DS handheld.

It looks quite promising, Treasure (the developer) are old hands when it comes to producing quality side scrollers -- Gunstar Heroes being one of my personal favourites -- and the amount of characters, attacks and levels looks pretty mind boggling. The chances of it being released over here are slim at best, but given the DS' lack of region restrictions I'll certainly be looking to pick this up on import once it's released.

There was other 2 bleach games for ps2... Selected Souls and another one wich title I don't remember... Hoping for a localization at least in NA...

The cube version came through the post today.

Bleachgc.jpg

Not bad. Controls take a bit of getting used to, and it isn't as fast as titles like sould calibur; think Virtua Fighter speed.

Just playing through Scenario mode. I like the way the story reflects the anime, so you get to play as many different characters in one scenario mode(ichigo, ganju, chad, ishida...)

Back