Biting off your partners finger, a sign of love?

hmmm random.. and my i just say congrats on being(as far as i know) the only other person with there actual picture as there avatar... its good to be pretty isnt it? lol!

I heard that it was also an April Fools joke. But what made me wonder was the fact that it's on BMEzine and they take their body mods pretty seriously.

EDIT:
skikes said:
hmmm random.. and my i just say congrats on being(as far as i know) the only other person with there actual picture as there avatar... its good to be pretty isnt it? lol!

If you've got it, flaunt it! XD I love my ego sometimes.

The degree of body mutilation you'll find on BME is just f***ing repulsive, and detrimental to any kind of meaningful job/position you may have in the future.

Freaks.

They call it body mod. Basically Body Modification.

How the hell can you call it "Body Modification" when you're depriving yourself of FINGERS?!

skikes said:
I hate it when people do that.

Erm strange people in the world :eek
Thats not modifaction thats destroying yourself..
It's like taking a tire of your car and saying your being unique.

Urgh so very very nice.

Did anyone hear about the girlfriend who literally tore off one of her boyfriend's testicles with her bare hands? Nice.

I'll try to find the link, it was on the bbc news site.

Liquid Skin said:
Urgh so very very nice.

Did anyone hear about the girlfriend who literally tore off one of her boyfriend's testicles with her bare hands? Nice.

:eek: what the ****

Liquid Skin said:
Urgh so very very nice.

Yep, and she said she had no mental instabilities.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Motoko said:
Liquid Skin said:
Urgh so very very nice.

Yep, and she said she had no mental instabilities.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Lol i see you heard about it too. Totally out of character to steal a man's grapes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4253849.stm

There ya go. Also liked the attempted swallow of said grape, not mental in the slightest *whistles innocently*

Back