Bioware & Funimation to release Mass Effect anime movie

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Bioware announced today that they would be working alongside Funimation and T.O Entertainment to make an animated movie for Mass Effect, set for a home and digital launch in the summer of 2012. Much like the Dragon Age colaboration they had set to do last year, they aim to help expand the Mass Effect universe through the anime medium.
Original article for this can be <a href="http://www.vg247.com/2011/04/07/mass-effect-anime-film-to-release-in-2012/">found here</a>

"through the anime medium"

Yankee companies in "manipulating words to make them meaningless in the hope that it will help advertising" shocker.

Id have a warmer glow is it was pig doing it. . . I thought there was supposed to be a live action mass effect film?

Hokum said:
Id have a warmer glow is it was pig doing it. . . I thought there was supposed to be a live action mass effect film?

That there is. And to reflect on what Maxon said, it's confirmed to be based around the First Contact war with the Turians. As for this? Well it doesn't have to be focused on Commander Shepard, so i expect what they'll do is maybe focus on another aspect which may have happened before the events of ME, during or between. hard to say yet though.

Back