Big In Japan forwarding service

Gemsy-chan

Diclonius
Has anyone used the forwarding service with Big in Japan (or any other forwarding service)?

I want to order something from amazon japan but it doesn't shipped to my address, so i thought i would use BIJ's forwarding service but i've never used it before.

So if someone has done is it easy to do? I've read the rules for it but i want someone's opinion as well.

I've always had good experiences with them. You just have to make sure your account is in the exact same name as the one you're using on the other site, then order a forwarding ticket so they know to accept your package. From then on it's just a matter of reacting to their invoices once the item arrives and needs reshipping to you.

Amazon Japan sometimes split-ships domestic orders even if you tell them to send in as few packages as possible so if you're ordering a few things at once you may end up needing to pay a bit more to get everything forwarded/combined. If it's just one item then this doesn't apply :)

R

Thanks Rui. Think i'll try it. I only want to order one item (at the moment). I've made sure my names match up exactly as it was stated in the rules.

I actually used them for the first time earlier this month and had a positive experience. I ordered three Splatoon amiibo and as Rui noted, they dispatched one of them separately (><). So once I received the dispatch notification from Amazon, I just sent Big In Japan a polite message to give them a heads up and everything turned out fine.

Back