Berserk, Tiger and Bunny & Wolf Chidren at Leeds Film Festival Anime day

chaos

The Boss
The hugely popular Fanomenon Anime Day returns to LIFF this year on Sunday 11th November, also presented on the first day of the Thought Bubble Festival 2012 and in partnership with Scotland Loves Animation. Starting at 12 noon in the superb setting of the Victoria Hall at Leeds Town Hall, the Fanomenon Anime Day will present 10 hours of fantastic new animated entertainment from Japan: passes are only £15 / £12.50. The five anime features in the line-up are all English Premieres:
12:00 Asura
13:45 Wolf Children
16:15 Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning
18:45 Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King
20:30 Berserk: The Golden Age Arc 2 - The Battle for Doldrey

Sat 11th Nov, 2012, 12:00 @ Leeds Town Hall 1 - £15.00 / £12.00 / FREE with LIFF26 Pass Ticket link

Buy tickets here

Edit: The Leeds film festival lists the 11th and the 17th, but the tickets are being sold only for the 11th, so we are assuming it was a mistake on their website. We contacted them and in case they confirm otherwise, it will stay like this.

Re:

chaos said:
The hugely popular Fanomenon Anime Day returns to LIFF this year on Sunday 11th November, also presented on the first day of the Thought Bubble Festival 2012 and in partnership with Scotland Loves Animation. Starting at 12 noon in the superb setting of the Victoria Hall at Leeds Town Hall, the Fanomenon Anime Day will present 10 hours of fantastic new animated entertainment from Japan: passes are only £15 / £12.50. The five anime features in the line-up are all English Premieres:
12:00 Asura
13:45 Wolf Children
16:15 Tiger & Bunny: The Beginning
18:45 Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King
20:30 Berserk: The Golden Age Arc 2 - The Battle for Doldrey

Sat 11th Nov, 2012, 12:00 @ Leeds Town Hall 1 - £15.00 / £12.00 / FREE with LIFF26 Pass Ticket link

Buy tickets here

Edit: The Leeds film festival lists the 11th and the 17th, but the tickets are being sold only for the 11th, so we are assuming it was a mistake on their website. We contacted them and in case they confirm otherwise, it will stay like this.
The film festival is the 11th to the 17th but they are only having the anime day (Fanomenon Anime Day 2012) on the 11th. There is a lot of other stuff being shown so I think it's basically a matter of having them spaced out and each event only occurring at one day such as Fanomenon Night of the Dead 12 being only on the 3rd of november. The event has more than anime so the even lasts multiple days but the specific anime day is on the 11th.

Re: Berserk, Tiger and Bunny & Wolf Chidren at Leeds Film Fe

Not all of those are English premieres, surely...

R

Re: Berserk, Tiger and Bunny & Wolf Chidren at Leeds Film Fe

Sigil - Yep, I've messaged them to confirm, but the website had the screening on the 17th as well, which was confusing.

Rui - Wolf Children was on the BFI yesterday and Tiger and Bunny was also on the BFI a couple weeks ago, as you kow =) For Asura and Berserk, you're right.

Back