Ben 10

McIcy

Mushi-shi
I watch way to much TV and way to many Cartoons on my days off I know this but it beats working in my garden anyday.

Anyway this week I started watching Ben 10 a series about a kid who finds an alien watch that transforms hm into 10 aliens. He of course uses it to fight aliens and bad guys as he travels round the USA with his grandfather and cousin. I like this series as you can turn your brain off when you watch it. His grandfather is the guru type and has a secret to hide, in my opinion he's either an alien or was some sort of hero. Also the theme tune really gets stuck in your head, and I mean drilled in deep, I'm now stuck at work humming it as I type this.

I love this show!!! (It's on in 10 mins *glee*)

The alien's Ben can transform into are wonderfully diverse, creative and are implemented superbly - the different voices idea was a masterstroke! The way the Omnitrix works - how it reacts to changes in Ben and all the secrets it contains - gives each episode a life of its own and allows the series to be something new and imaginative.

Also, the best part of the show is Ben’s rival Kevin who after absorbing Ben’s alien forms and becoming a disfigured mutant made up of each one of them is now referred to as… Kevin 11! THE greatest villain name EVER! And he kicks serious ass!

It's good, entertaining, etc.

Some of the episodes I can't stand, especially when that tentacle faced dude appears, he's used a little to often. >_<

Rukario said:
It's good, entertaining, etc.

Some of the episodes I can't stand, especially when that tentacle faced dude appears, he's used a little to often. >_<

Yeah the weird Doctor who likes experimenting on animals is a little strange but I love the weirdness of backyard america that comes out of the series

Back