BEEZ planning new UK releases

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
Otaku News have produced <a href="http://www.otakunews.com/article.php?story=237">a technical review</a> (with screenshots) of BEEZ's Cowboy Bebop Vol. 1 UK release, due out 17th January.

According to the review, the disc contains trailers for Witch Hunter Robin and Wolf's Rain- thereby confirming BEEZ's plans to release these popular series in the UK too.

No extras besides trailers... hmmm, thats kind of annoying, although I guess it depends how much you value your features. I like those menus though, they look a lot better than the US ones. Good news about those other shows as well - but where is Gundam SEED?

I think Gundam SEED will be a late '05 release. I wouldn't worry, I'm sure they'll release it over here at some point.

I prefer the UKs dvd menus over the US's. Heard that Beez had WHR and Wolfs Rain in a AoD thread a while back, nice to know its essentially confirmed.

Its about time they started to bring them out be waiting some time and i noticed that the trailers where on the hack sign disc if you watch them in france. Im happy to hear they have them on the uk one to like both of these series alot and cant wait to add them to my other dvds :).

I e-mailed BEEZ about Gundam Seed and they said the first volume will be out at the end of this year, which will probably be next year knowing there delays.

Ramen89 said:
I e-mailed BEEZ about Gundam Seed and they said the first volume will be out at the end of this year, which will probably be next year knowing there delays.
Oh well i get the US release then. Sorry beez but if it was out say middle of the year i would wait but after seeing the first 5 eps its hard...

Ill still get the UK release though (Double-Dip as it were, which im going to do with ROD the TV when it come out here, and would do if FLCL came out over here)

Back