Battle Stadium D.O.N is out

JAKEMAN

Stand User
I think it came out yestaday but it looks so cool Playasia have videos of the gameplay and I have to say the intro is so cool, I hope they bring out a soundtrack for this game because I would defintely buy it.

For those of you that dont know Battle Stadium DON is a fighting game which brings the characters of Dragonball z, One Piece, and Naruto (Get it D.O.N) lol

here are some videos watch the intro one it will blow your socks off
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-3-74-154-49-en.html

This looks like the style of fighting from Super Smash Brothers, of course with differences. Battle Royale's and so on. still looks interesting to say the least.

this game just looks like a complete waste to me!
i mean, cmon, the developers could have easily made a jump superstars version buy smash style.
and now way is this worth that full price! lol.

i call this a scam to waste your wallets.

this game could have been much better.
looks like i will only get it when it goes to bargain prices.

Ninja Boy! said:
i mean, cmon, the developers could have easily made a jump superstars version buy smash style.

The game just came out over there and its an import site so of course it is gonna be expensive. The game could have had so many more characters but they just didnt because of time and money. This game will not be getting an outside of japan release because of the trade rights of 4KIDS, Funimation and Viz.

Ninja Boy! said:

Lmao.

It's Jump! Superstars with less characters from less series. It'll be good because of the sole reason: It has Chopper as a playable character = win.

JAKEMAN said:
The game just came out over there and its an import site so of course it is gonna be expensive. The game could have had so many more characters but they just didnt because of time and money. This game will not be getting an outside of japan release because of the trade rights of 4KIDS, Funimation and Viz.

i highly doubt that time and money was the reason. and if it was could this game be anybetter??? i highly doubt it. because if it was, then they should have taken their time to make it at least look/play good.
anybody could have said straight away that this game is slacking hard. even you yourself said it.
JAKEMAN said:
The game could have had so many more characters

also there are plenty of games that are sold in import sites and straight from japan stores on release day for cheap prices. God Hand anyone? its going to be sold for like just over £20. and that game pwnes this D.O.N. game anyday.

this is just cheap marketting to get easy money, because the people know well that there is a good audience out there who like the contents of the game (hence, anime, e.g. naruto, dbz and one piece.)

i would seriously not be suprised if a proper jump 3d version with smash-style gameply comes out in the near future.

also i watched the intro and i was like o_O WTF, is this? the intro was also slack! i mean it had lag, and the characters looked and moved rather odd. i mean imagine the intro but with all the jump characters....anyone? :wink:

(it may sound like i am hating on this game too much, but i just feel that this game is slightly over-rated for the lack of content and features which makes me rather pissed. If any of you guys are going to get it then i advise you get it for much cheaper somehow.)

Ninja Boy! said:
JAKEMAN said:

i highly doubt that time and money was the reason. and if it was
could this game be anybetter??? i highly doubt it. because if it was, then they should have taken their time to make it at least look/play good.
anybody could have said straight away that this game is slacking hard. even you yourself said it.

They should, but won't, why? because several companies are not going to collab forget about it. Otherwise Jump! Superstars would be out by now, anf oh guess what? it ain't ever getting an english release either. D;
JAKEMAN said:
The game could have had so many more characters

also there are plenty of games that are sold in import sites and straight from japan stores on release day for cheap prices. God Hand anyone? its going to be sold for like just over £20. and that game pwnes this D.O.N. game anyday.

Have you actually played D.O.N yet? ... didn't think so. =/

this is just cheap marketting to get easy money, because the people know well that there is a good audience out there who like the contents of the game (hence, anime, e.g. naruto, dbz and one piece.)

So? it sells and if people want the game they'll pay for it, I payed like £50 fro Jump! Superstars and it was worth it.

i would seriously not be suprised if a proper jump 3d version with smash-style gameply comes out in the near future.

... Jump! Superstars, but with 2D graphics instead of 3D.

also i watched the intro and i was like o_O WTF, is this? the intro was also slack! i mean it had lag, and the characters looked and moved rather odd. i mean imagine the intro but with all the jump characters....anyone? :wink:

Just because the games intro sucks doesn't mean the game does, I mean look at Tales of Symphonia. ;[

(it may sound like i am hating on this game too much, but i just feel that this game is slightly over-rated for the lack of content and features which makes me rather pissed. If any of you guys are going to get it then i advise you get it for much cheaper somehow.)

No one has come saying how this will own all so how's it over-rated? I'm suprised you haven't jumped around for joy. o_O If people want to buy this, then they can, plus the game has like 6 characters from each series which ain't bad, considering anything with even more characters and players would be an unbalanced game [hint: Marvel VS Capcom 2 but that game still owns]
[/b]

Just because the games intro sucks doesn't mean the game does, I mean look at Tales of Symphonia. ;[

tales of syphonia intro doesn't suck, they just took away the cool japanese music and made it crap :(

intro is good but doesn't working without the music

in reply to Rukario's post.

i know it may sound like i have gona a bit overboard with my comments but its just what i feel.

and i have played it, today that is. my next door neighbour bought it and i obviously went to check it out, and my predicitons and earley opinions of the game still has not changed, it feels like there is a lot missing. and the way the characters move during gameply seems very awkward, as in like..almost sometimes they are on ice or you cant get 'that' full controll feeling....i cant think of the exact description right now.
And, i aint even worried about if it get's an english release or not, i'm mostly importing my games (due to those waste release dates the UK/and sometimes the US gets sometimes -_- )

about the INTRO
well yeah, i personally found the intro to be bad but i didnt say/mean that because the intro is bad the game will be bad also.
And i also agree with Ryo Chan, the tales intro was cool.

i'm not asking people not to buy the game. sure they can if they want but, i'm just expressing my opinion on the game with all the other users so they too can get some sort of idea with what everyone else thinks of it. and i personally feel that this game is not everything since i have played it this morning, and i feel my words are somewhat backed-up.

i wont be pickign this game anytime soon, only if i see it on sale for like half the price then mabye.

Well one good thing about its a nice song in the intro lol it is sung by the guy who does the dbz songs and the person who does the one piece songs, nice collab :wink:

Back