Taylor

Vampire Ninja
Hey all,
Was wondering if there was anyone here who can edit gif images quite easily. I have a picture that i want to use as an avatar pic but its way to big and the filesize is to large aswell.
Its measurements are 352x198 and its 1.5mb in size. Anyone that can help me out? :p

Taylor said:
Maxon said:
Taylor said:
How can i send to you >.<
Private Message, email, smoke signals, carrier pidgeon. Your choice. :p

Anyway, how did you expect to have it done for you if you didn't think of a way to send it?

Well im stupid ok... :p

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3122 ... 111ka9.gif
I can almost hear my router crying in pain. :p

Once it finishes loading tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. If you could let me know the limits of the dimensions and file size (if it's not for this site), that would be great.

Edit: *stares at gif* When was that in Zero no Tsukaima? :eek:

Maxon said:
Taylor said:
Maxon said:
Taylor said:
How can i send to you >.<
Private Message, email, smoke signals, carrier pidgeon. Your choice. :p

Anyway, how did you expect to have it done for you if you didn't think of a way to send it?

Well im stupid ok... :p

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3122 ... 111ka9.gif
I can almost hear my router crying in pain. :p

Once it finishes loading tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. If you could let me know the limits of the dimensions and file size (if it's not for this site), that would be great.

Edit: *stares at gif* When was that in Zero no Tsukaima? :eek:

that's what i'm wondering, i'm assumin it's the 2nd series in either eps 10 or 11, cause they're the only ones i've not seen yet XD

Erm second season episode 11 i think. Found it on some site so im not sure. err 100x100 will be good, and im not really sure about file size :S Just make it small ish but still clear quality (the site i wanna use it on doesnt specify a file size)

Taylor said:
Anyone tried making the avatar for me? :p
I tried but there's a weird delay thing on each frame. If I get to that episode soon, I'll use my own gif. My computer doesn't like working with gifs created by other people.

Back