Avatar: Legend of Aang, The End (Spoilers maybe included)

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
So, the final episodes of Avatar have been released. As i have said in the title, spoilers maybe included, you have been warned!

Today i found out that the final episodes of Avatar have been released, so seeing as ive always been an avatar fan since i saw it a few years back on nickolodeon i thought id finish it off.

Ive been watching the episodes whenever they have been released in american (Online, so sue me? NOT LITERALY PLEASE!) and thought it was an amazing series, easily up to the standards of japanese animation companies :).
The best things about this is the story being mixed in with loads of different genres (Romance, Comedy, Action, Drama...) and they worked so well together.

Overall i thought it was amazing and well worth the amount of time i put into watching it, i would recommend it to anyone who has seen a clip or something and thought that it looked cool.
Even my mate who hates cartoons and anime liked it and watched some episodes round my house.

Was wondering what others think about the series, so post what you think! Also if anyone else has seen the ending please tell me what you thought about it.

(As you can see im not good at writing big posts)

Yeah it was a great series, the end felt too... open though in my opinion, like more was supposed to happen after ,like the whole Zuko asking where his mother was bit. The Aang vs Fire guy thing was cool though specially the spinny ball thing *cough*RasAangan*cough*

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard good things about avatar, should I watch it? what actually didn't get me excited about it, was that it was a western production anime styled after anime...

chaos said:
I've heard good things about avatar, should I watch it? what actually didn't get me excited about it, was that it was a western production anime styled after anime...

Yeah you should, it's actually very well made despite it being produced in america.

Jayme said:
mwxiii said:
Yeah you should, it's actually very well made despite it being produced in america.
Despite being made in America? Many awesome cartoons disagree with you.

American cartoons are ok, but most the anime rip offs aren't :?

mwxiii said:
Jayme said:
mwxiii said:
Despite being made in America? Many awesome cartoons disagree with you.
American cartoons are ok, but most the anime rip offs aren't :?
Are there more than one? I love american cartoons as well. What I don't like is that they give the "cartoons are for kids" treatment to most of them. it's changing recently, but still you don't see any american cartoons for adults out of the comedy genre. And also , it seems to me that they are all in the politically incorrect comedy as well. :(

Back