Anyone getting Steins;Gate?

Cel

Dandy Guy, in Space
Really looking forward to this one. I have the LE pre-ordered with United Publications (UP1) but looking at my order, it now states the release date is changed to "Late April 2014"? Anyway, anyone else looking forward to playing it?#

Edit: just got this email from UP1

"We are sorry to inform you that release date on this title has been changed AGAIN to end of April 2014:

Steins;Gate DVD-Rom Game (Windows) Limited Edition "

Find it quite funny they put again in capitals. But didn't the game release today in the US?

I thought about getting it but havent decided yet actually. No rush. Trial Fusion is coming middle of April so I know what I will be playing a lot xD

The download version and LE are out now, but the LE might take a while to reach other retailers (Jast's distribution tends to be slow).

There is a regular edition due out at the end of April. I think I might just go digital myself.

I picked this up from JAST when I had some money back in nov-dec time... Got it downloaded and waiting for my phisical...

Now I'm really slow at starting VN's... and anime.... and Manga.... just about everything that isn't food... So expect a "I've started Steins;Gate" post in about 6 months time... :D

I ended up cancelling my LE pre-order. Will eventually pick it up Digitally (hopefully it releases on Steam sometime), I just don't have the time right now, since i ended up buying a PS4 I have loads of other games to play.

Back