Any Views on Spiral...

Ammish

Stand User
When I was at Co-op as part of my work experience, I decided to read Total Films on any new films out this summer.

I stumbled across a Advertisement from HMV and Amazon on promoting Anime.

I saw a Anime I been interested in called Spiral, which is something about the Blade Children.

Has anyone seen it and tell me your opinions, it might get me to spend my upcoming easter money on the DVD as I only got 5 anime so far.

It's just some mystery anime mixed with Pheonix Wright and some random pathetic challenges of life or death, enjoyable, nothing more than that.

Pretty much what he said. I only saw the first few episodes and didn't find it to have very high rewatch value.

I watched the first and personally hated it. It was dry and broke the first rule of mysteries. The mystry must be solvable by the viewer, however with spiral it was alot of unimportant tooing and throwing before the main character showed off how smart he was by telling us all how it happened.

Couldn't stand it, but maybe thats just me ^^

It distracts you but its not something compelling enough for me, and it ended up taking a back seat to my regular series.

GENSHIKEN will keep you laughing through easter and then yopu can buy the mangas and carry on where the dvd's end

Well mate, looking at the soon to be released listing I would pick up Gunslinger Girl, for a serous somber series, Hellsing, for the gun welding cool series, Samurai X [Ignore 'the movie'] for excellent Samurai action, Pani Poni Dash for insanity and Rambling Hearts for depression in DVD format.

butch-cassidy said:
Well mate, looking at the soon to be released listing I would pick up Gunslinger Girl, for a serous somber series, Hellsing, for the gun welding cool series, Samurai X [Ignore 'the movie'] for excellent Samurai action, Pani Poni Dash for insanity and Rambling Hearts for depression in DVD format.

Errr... Isn't it Rumbling Hearts? I could be wrong but...

adamcube said:
butch-cassidy said:

Errr... Isn't it Rumbling Hearts? I could be wrong but...

Argh there be spell checkers in this here thread

Back