Any Mystery Science Theater 3000 Fans Here?

Invisible Crane

Adventurer
So I got back into MST3K recently after finding out new episodes of the show came out in 2022 that I was unaware of given the shows last run was on Netflix. I do love the show but I know it wasn't a thing in the UK (though I swear I think I remember seeing one of the Sci-Fi Channel era episodes on in the middle of the night) and plus I don't know if the idea of a guy and 2 robots riffing on crappy/cheesy movies appeals to a UK audience

I'm not a hardcore devotee of the show, but I can appreciate a good episode - I love the Manos: The Hands of Fate one and have watched it multiple times - which other episodes would fans of the show particularly recommend? :)

I really like the 24 hour MST3K Twitch channel, just dropping in on a random episode can be fun
definitely like Joel over Mike but have not really been a fan of the modern series, haven't even bothered to track down most of the latest one.

I'm not a hardcore devotee of the show, but I can appreciate a good episode - I love the Manos: The Hands of Fate one and have watched it multiple times - which other episodes would fans of the show particularly recommend? :)

the classics like Mitchell, Space Mutiny, Cave Dwellers, Hobgoblins are all worth checking out (wish I could go to Club Scum!)
personally tho my favs are films I genuinely like e.g. The Day The Earth Froze (aka Sampo), the Godzilla & Gamera episodes etc.

Back