Any Harvest Moon fans?

jonboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
Any Harvest Moon fans here? I am playing magical melody now and even though the port to wii is s***, I am really enjoying it. My favourite since back to nature. :D

Also, any ideas on how the games can be improved for future titles?

I LOVE Harvest Moon, my favourite is Friends of Mineral Town on GBA, it's amazing, so much time I have wasted on it. The GC one was alright and the other game on DS was ok, too, but it just didn't feel the same as FoMT. I want that one game on the Wii as well, the Ostriches had me sold. >_>

Harvest moon is one of my favourite series.
My favourite is friends of mineral town. I also have the ps2 one and the ds version although i found the controls on the ps2 one too clunky and the ds one anoyed me by haveing to use the stylus alot. I'm looking forward to rune factory.. its a shame we have to wait until september.

Improvements for the duture? i have no idea all i can think of is that i think it works better on portable systems. Perhaps being ablet o edit your characters appearance at the start of the game?

Thread revival.

HM is one of the best series out there.

It's a one-of-a-kind game which has much better smulated gameplay than the sims.

10/10 for all of the series.

Yes it is very good. And I agree with the gameplay better than the Sims. I also think Harvest Moon is much better than Animal Crossing. I seemed to run out of things to do on Animal Crossing whereas I couldn't keep up on Harvest Moon.

I do like the real time on Animal Crossing but it was a pain in the **** when working full time.

Back