Another Newbie!

Spirit

Hikikomori
I suck at titles. Anyway, hi! I've only just joined and, instead of just going into lurking like I usually do in other sites, I decided to introduce myself.

I'm Steph, 20 years old, living in Shrewsbury and attending University (Animation).

Like many, I discovered anime through Pokemon. What made me realise my love for it, though, was Shaman King!

I watch various types of anime, though my favourite genres are Shounen, Yaoi *Dodges sharp objects >___>* and Psychological. My favourite titles are; One Piece, Shaman King, Kaiji, Patalliro, Akagi, GetBackers, Higurashi and...well, a whole lot more. That "Top 10" part in the profile covers so little of what I enjoy!

I hope I can build up the confidence to post and contribute to discussion more in these forums. I'm one of those shy/paranoid types, despite what I may seem D:

hey welcome - don't be shy, there are a few who bite here, but you don't need to be afraid. Most of us are tamed... ^_^

BlackWolf said:
hi and welcome to the forums :) nice to see someone else who likes Shaman King
I liked Shaman King a lot, just hated the abrupt ending though... :( I believe it deserved a better ending, well anyway, it is still a very good series / manga.

Aion said:
Spirit said:
I suck at tities.

^ That's how I read the start of your post when I first glanced at it. :D

LMAO oh classic, *wipes tear from eye*

Anywho, welcome to the forums, as you can see we have some laid back easy to talk to members, and afew jokers :p

Moshi Moshi ;].

Ooh, your anime/manga interests are quite tasteful ^^, perticularly One Piece, Shaman King, Higurashi ect... with the exception of the, um, Yaoi ¬_¬

:):The guy who throws the sharp objects at you:: )

Naw, I humbly welcome you to these Dark Forums and I'll see you around ;]. Enjoy!

Kool, another joins the ranks. Welcome to the forums.
I usually dont have much to say on a topic (there are exceptions), but I can still give my opinion. So don't worry about it.

In the words of the great philosopher, Milly (Code Geass):
"GUTSU!!!"

Did we scare him away already? no posts since the introduction.

And I promised I'd behave myself. I blame Will for throwing sharp objects any new comers... =P

I've noticed that no newbies ever stay for long after making an intro thread. Maybe the less friendly members should take a hint and not post? :/

Eck, sorry for not replying sooner! Thanks a bunch for the welcome, guys. I really appreciate it! :)

Ooh, your anime/manga interests are quite tasteful ^^, perticularly One Piece, Shaman King, Higurashi ect... with the exception of the, um, Yaoi ¬_¬
Thanks and I'm... sorry? XD;;

In the words of the great philosopher, Milly (Code Geass):
"GUTSU!!!"
I'm afraid I haven't seen enough of Code Geass to get it, yet D: But, thanks anyway!

Welcome Spirit.

Not a big fan of shonen (er... or yaoi :lol:) but if you like psychological stuff, have you seen Perfect Blue or Paranoia Agent? Two absolute classics of the genre from Satoshi Kon.

Thanks again! Oooh, central heating too? How kind :D

...if you like psychological stuff, have you seen Perfect Blue or Paranoia Agent? Two absolute classics of the genre from Satoshi Kon.

Oh, Paranoia Agent was absolutely brilliant! I haven't seen Perfect Blue, though, but I do plan to, as well as more of Satoshi Kon's works.

Back