Animefreak17's Saucy Adventures in Anime Acquisition (a silly spin-off thread)

Animefreak17

Godhand
Hey guys... I got a huge load from unknownfate today and its a huge load..... thank you fate.

Since its such a huge box il instead of putting them on here il but putting them in the viewing thread to what I'm watching next... the only anime I had left was saiyuki but now I have a load of stuff.... And I'm too lazy to write them all in and my cam broke....

So starting tomorrow il be watching the stuff unknownfate sent me.... He sent me 28 series and movies

Re: What did you RECEIVE today?

animefreak17 said:
Hey guys... I got a huge load from unknownfate today and its a huge load..... thank you fate.

tumblr_inline_npw4dgOXUk1tq6w69_500.gif

Hey come on I'm the immature one here who makes jokes like that......
But yeah that doesn't seem right to write.... I wrote that without even realizing it lol

It was a VERY big load, been saving it for months, then BANG I gave him all I had in one shot.

See how I made it worse :D

Unknownfate said:
It was a VERY big load, been saving it for months, then BANG I gave him all I had in one shot.

See how I made it worse :D

Yeah it all came in one big load and I was so excited ........

So did I lol

Rui said:
Hmm, should I split this into an AF17 fanfiction thread?

R

Does the fanfiction thread live in the Creative Arena? it probably should. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
But i have to admit I was so excited..... knowing that something big was coming my way, I was so intense and anxious wanting to open up the surprise that was awaiting me when I get back home........

Hey rui.. I know your getting a kick out of this so instead of having my name on the title, why not use it for everyone......

Also come on guys give something good here write something that 50 shades would be jealous of

You'll have to bait someone else into saying something suitably inspiring, in that case.

R (I'm going to end up moving this to General Chit Chat at some point, I can tell)

Back