Anime you dont want to watch infont of your parents

Hmm, something I didn't enjoy watching with my parents was the banned episode of Outlaw Star(The Hot Springs Planet:Tenrei)... got asked some very awkward questions...I'd also hate to have to watch the Ninja Scroll movie with them...

defo ahs to be elfen lied. my mum walked in just as NANA was having her arms and legs ripped off i had to try and distract her from watchin the TV screen.

also outlaw star but only that one episode of the hot springs lol that was a difficult situation to get out of. lol. naughty aisha.

I'm fine with Fruits Basket, heck I watch that with my mum and 7 year old sister! But anime such as Chobits I wouldn't! And The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.. because of the scenes between Haruhi and Mikuru..XP

I don't mind anything they would see, they very rarely ask me what it is, all I get is "oh right", think they kind of understand now after hearing japanese music out of my stereo for a long time now that it's not from this country :lol:.

Although they still would say it's a cartoon hmm, I'll have to work on that.

Puni Puni Poemy is definately something not to watch in front of parents.

Though I did get my mum to watch Howl's Moving Castle.

BloodSiren said:
hmnnnn I would say yaoi =/ but I recently explained to my mum what yaoi is and if anything she seemed intrigued XD other than that she has watched quite alot of the anime I have with me and she would even read manga if I got one to her tastes rofl

She used to think it was all cartoons and stuff D< but I made sure she got rid of that mind set!

Would be good if my parents understood what its all about lol, they just think its more crap that im watching.

I always get the "Ah, that's nice". Then my Dad comes in with a line about "Manga Cafes" - he means cosplay cafes, an idea he obviously saw on TV from somewhere...

Back