Anime suggestions would be nice.

Sayo

Brigade Leader
Hiya, I was wondering if anyone could suggest me any anime which is similar to the Clannad/Kanon/Air genre AND any good Moe animes other than K-ON!.

well there is angel beats which i absolutely love,and it was by key as well. if your looking for moe other than k-on than i suppose the most obvious suggestion would be the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, lucky star as well, which i enjoyed but still saw as the moe version of azumanga daioh, just not as good, azumanga daioh is another one i'd recommend.
hope that helps

Some general suggestions of series I like by genre. Apart from A.Daioh I haven't listed anything that's OOP in the UK as far as I know.

Oops read Moe as more so most of these don't fit but never mind can't hurt to have more ideas :oops:

High School Based Comedy
Azumanga Daioh but it's OOP and in dire need of being rescued
Bamboo Blade
Negima. I prefer series 2.

SF
Burst Angel
Darker Than Black
Ergo Proxy
Ghost In The Shell SaC 1&2

Horror/Fantasy
Claymore
Corpse Princess
Ghost Hunt
Hellsing
Shakugan no Shana

Unusual series
S.E Lain but you may want to check the simulwatch thread as while this is my No1 series it's marmite
Mushi-Shi

Only thing I can think of that hasn't already been mentioned is Ouran Highschool Host Club, to me it's like the male version of K-ON :p

As my avatar indicates I like Strike Witches but be warned there's a lot of fan service. Done in humour but still; a lot :)

Back