Anime Plot Generator

Perverted penguins sail across space with mysterious Chinamen in accordance with the prophecy.

Beautiful dominatrixes destroy deadly biker punks for freedom (would totally watch that one).

And my personal favourite:
Perverted exchange students teach Japanese to homosexual robot pilots without even realising it.

insatiable monsters make passionate love to flaming bishonen for the gold medal

demonic goblins record a hit album for mutant mecha as arranged by their parents

powerful shinto priests stomp all over primative dominatrixes for laughs

noble pirates eat ne'er-do-well junior high students because the moon is about to explode

ne'er-do-well tentacles go back in time with cursed schoolboys to shame the gaijin

untalented gaijin drive around with robotic buttholes because they're perverts

Does this need moving to the ever enduring forum games section?

"10 years ago, protagonist noticed he had a power to see multicoloured auras surrounding a person's body when he looks at them through his fingers. Every so often, he has dreams about a war with cats. One day, a girl falls on top of him".

The funny part is, that's a real show.

JC Staff, you're off the Christmas card list :(

annoying mexicans scamper about with paranoid sumo wrestlers to bring about the next stage of human evolution

ape like bishonen eat sinister chinamen because their drunk

mutant pirates have a duel with mystical sushi chefs despite the impending appocalypse (This one I wouldn't mind seeing just for the stupid epicness of it all!)

retarded demons sing karoke with demented goblins just in the nick of time

perverted foreigners go on a quest for giant aliens because the moon is about to explode

I think these may be plotlines for hentai!

horny robot pilots destroy conufsed school girls for olympic gold

furry kamikaze pilots take advantage of cursed grandmothers despite the impending appocalypse

Mystical Cyborgs have a duel with suicidal goblins for laughs

Treacherous nuclear scientists search for treacherous monsters while fleeing from Godzilla

confused rapists fall in love with retarded foreigners to destroy mankind.

bored ronin drive around with radical astronauts just in the nick of time.

Back