Anime not distributed anymore in the UK

bakum4tsu

Pokémon Master
Is there a place to see which series has lost the rights to be distributed in the uk? I suppose Black Lagoon from MVM is one of them since i cant find them anywhere. A few weeks ago Kaze Uk announced that they will release with Manga uk the whole series in blu-ray including the ovas but no news regarding the dvd version.

Anyway, is there a list where is possible to see the shows that arent distributed anymore?

Some shows i think that are gone for now in the uk:

full metal panic
full metal panic fumoffu
planetes
peacemaker
elfen lied
fma movie
memories
perfect blue

correct me if im wrong.

Ughr. No, just no.

I'm telling you Black Lagoon and the first FMA movie are gone, but picked up again to be released on Bluray this summer.

For other stuff, just check online shops. If you can't find copies, then it's OOP, and the license is probably gone.

What I want to see, is the damn Elfen Lied OVA released. ADV apparently licensed it, but never released it (not even in the "Complete Collection).

bakum4tsu said:
how could they just let black lagoon slip... hilarious... :evil:

Guess i'll wait for the bd version.
I could explain that, too... but, guh, it's been typed out a bazillion times already.

As I say, just either import or just.. wait.

Paradox295 said:
bakum4tsu said:
how could they just let black lagoon slip... hilarious... :evil:

Guess i'll wait for the bd version.
I could explain that, too... but, guh, it's been typed out a bazillion times already.

As I say, just either import or just.. wait.

yes bazilian times while i was not here but whatever. It doesnt matter now i'll wait since the r1 version it also oop too and a bit hard to find/to expensive since its almost rare. :p

Everything ADV UK is gone - I don't think anything has been re-licensed.
Also everything distributed for FUNi by either MVM or Revelation Films.

Ergo Proxy recently went OOP, although AOL still had stock last I checked.

Back