anime movies at the cinema

Animefreak17

Godhand
i know its rare to see anime movies in cinemas and i know there was
yugioh the movie
and pokemon the first movie
i know they was in the cinema, i haven't seen a anime film in the cinema
if you've seen a anime in the cinema what was it and what was it like to watch it on the big screen

does anyone else know if theres any other animes coming to the theatres

They rarely have national distribution, but some do get the odd showings like at festivals and other events. If you keep an eye on the posts in the Anime News section, any showings are normally posted in there.

Akira HD, Redline, and Eva 2.2 have seen cinematic showings recently in places like Leeds and London.

King Jimmeh said:
They rarely have national distribution, but some do get the odd showings like at festivals and other events. If you keep an eye on the posts in the Anime News section, any showings are normally posted in there.

Akira HD, Redline, and Eva 2.2 have seen cinematic showings recently in places like Leeds and London.
thsnk dude

Few years ago I watch in Birmingham Cowboy Bebop the movie. To be hornets, it's quite something to see this on big screen. I wish to see Rakkyo (KnK) on it if it was possible, but what about the Ghibli film?

SilverRain said:
Few years ago I watch in Birmingham Cowboy Bebop the movie. To be hornets, it's quite something to see this on big screen. I wish to see Rakkyo (KnK) on it if it was possible, but what about the Ghibli film?
i didn't know they was on the big screen

Keep an eye on Picture House Cinemas. I've seen several Ghibli films there and they do occasionally repeat older ones.

(I saw, Cat Returns, Howl's Moving Castle, Earthsea and Ponyo at Mine, they also showed Spirited away last year.)

Warmaster said:
Keep an eye on Picture House Cinemas. I've seen several Ghibli films there and they do occasionally repeat older ones.

(I saw, Cat Returns, Howl's Moving Castle, Earthsea and Ponyo at Mine, they also showed Spirited away last year.)
thanks a bunch dude

Back