Anime/Manga items for sale (new items added on ~11th April)

Ichigo-Chan

Student Council President
PAGE LAST UPDATED ~ 11TH APRIL 2006

I have got random unwanted Anime/Manga/Hello Kitty/Pucca stuff for sale and if anyone is interested or wants more info then feel free to PM or email me (email is in my profile). From time-to-time, more Anime/manga items will be added on this page for sale, so you can check back for any new items.

If you want to buy any of my items then there a few ways to recieve and pay for your item(s) at your choice
1. At the Expo or AmeCon ~ I will be going to the London Expo and the AmeCom in Lecister, so if your going too, we can meet up and you could pay and collect your item(s).
2. In Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield or Coventry ~ I'm am always wondering around in those cities, so if you live in those cities too, we can meet up so you can pay and collect your item(s).
3. By Post ~ Postage and Packing will cost £1 per item (except items marked with a * which cost 50p per item), unless another amount is stated, and I will give you my address if you prefer this method. Methods of payment I accept are postal order or cheques.

Sorry about the low quality pictures on some of the items because they were taken with my mobile phone camera.

Cardcaptor Sakura; Sakura School uniform plushie ~ SOLD (payment cleared)
Price; £6
Picture; click here
Description; The item is an official item from Japan and I am selling this item because I have accidently purchased 2 >.<" The plush is approximately 6 inches in height and the tag is still on the plushie.

Cardcaptors R2 VHS' ~ SOLD (payment cleared)
Price; £2.50 per VHS or £9 for the whole set
Volumes available; vol.1&2 (ep.1-6), vol.3&4 (ep.7-12), vol.5&6 (ep.13-18), vol.7&8 (ep.19-24)
Pictures; Vol.1&2, Vol.3&4, Vol.5&6, Vol.7&8
Description; Published by Contender and all VHS' are used and watched a couple of times. The VHS' are still in a good condition.

Cardcaptors the movie R2 VHS ~ SOLD (payment cleared)
Price; £2
Picture; Click here
Description; Published by contender and watched a couple of times.

Chobits figure; Chii in Pyjama's ~ SOLD (waiting for payment in Birmingham)
Price; £3.50
Picture; Click here
Description; An official item from Japan. The box is opened to indentify what figure is inside the box, however the plastic wrap is never opened. The figure is approximately 3 inches wide.

Chobits figure; Yuzuki ~ SOLD (Waiting for payment at the expo)
Price; £2
Picture; Click here
Description; An official item from Japan. The box is opened to indentify what figure is inside the box, however the plastic wrap is never opened. The figure is approximately 4 inches tall.

CLAMP School Detectives magnetic address book*
Price; £0.50
Picture; Click here
Description; The item has been opened and taken out of plastic wrap, but the item is still in a mint condition and nothing has been writen on it. Item size is approximately 8.5 x 5.5cm/3 x 2 inches.

Final Fantasy X-2 Lenne phone charm (2 avaliable for sale)*
Price; £2.50
Picture; Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4
Description; I have got 2 of these Lenne phone charms for sale, you can also use the charm as a keyring. The phone charms are approximately 5cm/2inches tall and they are published by Bandai. The plastic wrapping is still on the keyring. From the pictures, you will get the keyring shown in Image 1

Fugshigi Yugi Manga vol.1
Price; £2 (RRP is £4.99)
Picture; Click here
Description; Item is still in good and mint condition

Neon Gensis Evangelion NERV T-shirt
Price; £7.50
Picture; Click here
Decription; I brought this T-shirt from the Expo for £12.99 for my brother, however my brother didn't want it >.<", so I am selling this T-shirt. Anyway the size is M (medium) and still in it's plastic wrapping, but if anyone wants measurements, to ensure it fits, then I wiull take it out of it's wrapping and give you the measrements.

Sailor Moon Action Flipz cards*
Price; 15p per action flipz card or 50p per 3D cards
Picture; Click here (for pictures of individual cards, post a reply here with the card no.('s))
Descripton; The cards are published by Artbox in America. If you buy any 10 cards then I will give you a free Sailor Moon sticker, the first person to buy any 20 cards will get a free uncommon Sailor Mercury prism sticker. Postage and packing is 60p regardless the amount of cards you want. Please state the card no.('s) you would like when purchasing the item. Cards avaliable are; Sailor Moon/Serena cards ~ 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 | Sailor Mars/Raye cards ~ 06, 07, 08, 09 | Sailor Mercury/Amy cards ~ 11, 12, 13. 14, 15 | Sailor Jupiter/Lita cards ~ 16 | Sailor Venus/Mina cards ~ 23, 24, 25 | Tuxedo Mask/Darien cards ~ 26, 27 | Sailor Moon, Juptier, Mercury, Mars/Serena, Lita, Amy, Raye card ~ 29 | Sailor Moon, Mercury, Mars/Serena, Amy, Rei card ~ 30 | Sailor Moon card ~ 31 | Jedite card ~ 32 | Luna/Artemis card ~ 33 | Neflite card ~ 34 | Sailor Venus card ~ 35 | Sailor Moon card ~ 36 | Zoycite ~ 37 | Queen Beryl 38 | Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars/Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus ~ 39 | Sailor Moon/Sailor scouts ~ 40

Sailor Moon; Sailor Mars Rubber Keyring ~ SOLD (payment cleared)
Price; £2
Picture; click here
Descripton; US version keyring and approximately 3 inches. The plastic wrapping is still on the keyring.

Sailor Moon Mini Heart notebook
Price; £2
Picture; Click here
Description; The item is from Korea, size is approximately 9cm/3.5 inches in height. Item is still in plastic wrapping/never opened.

Sailor Moon R2 VHS' ~ SOLD (payment cleared)
Price; £1.50 per VHS or £4.50 for the set (please note that vol.4 (ep.7&8) is sold and not included in the set)
Volumes available; vol.1 (ep.1&2), vol.2 (ep.3&4), vol.3 (ep.5&6), vol.5 (ep.9&10)
Pictures; Vol.1 (ep.1&2), Vol.2 (ep.3&4), Vol.3 (ep.5&6), Vol.5 (ep.9&10)
Descritpion; All these VHS' are published by MVM and have been watched a couple of times. The VHS' are in a good condition.

Tokyo Mew Mew letter set
Price; £4
Picture; Click here
Description; The item is still in it's plastic seal and never opened. You will get 30 letter papers and 15 envelopes with this set.

Random Pokemon Stuff ~ I have also got loads of unwanted Pokemon stuff from figures, trading cards, stickers, toys etc... all of these items are official, with the Nintendo logo printed on these products and basically I will sell these items at least half price or lower at the RRP. I didn't really provide a description or images of any of these stuff, but if anyone is interested in buying Pokemon items, then I will provide more info.

More stuff maybe on the way to sell soon....

Thanks for your interest in the keyring, if you want it then I will reserve the item for you. Also your going to the Expo right? If so then we can meet up there for you to collect the item. So do you want the item?

Back