Anime Limited’s Shop Exclusive Full Metal Panic! Boxset Going Out of Print

N

NormanicGrav

Better grab a copy before Ms. Chidori hits you with a paper fan!

Announced earlier this morning, distributor Anime Limited have confirmed that their shop exclusive boxset of Full Metal Panic! will now be listed under the ‘Soon to go Out of Print‘ section. This means that once they have sold all of their stock it will no longer be available.

FMP-ANI0220_3D-open-verso_AL_Exclusive_copy_1024x1024.jpg

The Full Metal Panic! Boxset contains the standard edition Blu-ray sets of Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU, and Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid; housed inside a chipboard box. This set was priced at SRP £49.99 which is a cheaper value than buying the seasons individually (SRP £39.99 for Full Metal Panic!, SRP £34.99 each for the others). There were around 300 units made for the chipboard box so stock was already low as it is. The set was released on 6th March 2017 exclusively to Anime Limited’s online shopping store.

ANI0220_FMP_Std_Coll_Pack_AL_Exclusive_1024x1024.jpg

The individual standard edition Blu-ray sets will remain available outside of the shop exclusive chipboard box set and all of the discs are identical regardless of which version you’ll find. The show contains both English & Japanese audio with English subtitles across all three seasons. The discs are both Regions A & B compatible as they share the Funimation masters.

Full Metal Panic! Season 1
Kaname Chidori’s one of the most popular girls at her high school – unfortunately, it’s her growing popularity off campus she should be worrying about. Unbeknownst to Kaname, terrorists are plotting her abduction, believing she possesses the rare and coveted abilities of “the Whispered.

Full Metal Panic? FUMOFFU
Sousuke’s locked, loaded, and ready to attack – which would be awesome if he was going into battle. But he’s just going to high school, and all the qualities that make him a good soldier make him an amazingly awkward classmate. Poor Kaname knows that better than anyone, since Sousuke’s her undercover bodyguard. The guy’s supposed to protect Tessa too. But how “top secret” can he really be when he’s sneaking around in a teddy bear suit, blowing up lockers, striking out with every girl in sight, and taking a mech to the hot springs? Sure, Sousuke’s methods are a little intense, but high school’s tough. Collateral damage is to be expected, right?

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid
It’s tough to keep your grades up without having to take off at a moments notice to save the world. But for Sousuke Sagara, undercover high school student and member of the mercenary group Mithril, life in Tokyo seemed the same as always. But underneath the promising exterior spin the wheels of a conspiracy that threaten to destroy the peace. A new threat has arisen: Amalgam. An unknown element with advanced mech technology, this mysterious organization has been running things from behind the scenes. As dissension spreads throughout the ranks of Mithril, Sousuke faces his own internal struggle. Spread thin between schoolwork and war, the powers that be have decided to lighten his load… beginning with Kaname! Life and death hang in the balance as the clash between good and evil scale new heights. When the smoke clears, Sousuke’s path will be the one that he forges for himself.
Click to view slideshow.
Full Metal Panic! will receive a new anime season during Spring 2018 season entitled Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, plus there will also be a brand new PlayStation 4 real-time strategy game in the making which will be available translated in English by Bandai Namco Asia. More info on those two here.

Other titles in the ‘Soon to be Out of Print‘ section:

Continue reading...

Worst POSSIBLE timing. I thought I'd put off buying that until it hit low stock levels, it's typical it decided to hit low stock levels just before AL's friggin' December sales start. Now I can either buy this and nothing else in the run up to Christmas and risk missing out on other deals, or run the risk of it going out of stock before January. If only I hadn't needed to buy a new buggering phone. Argh.

Worst POSSIBLE timing. I thought I'd put off buying that until it hit low stock levels, it's typical it decided to hit low stock levels just before AL's friggin' December sales start. Now I can either buy this and nothing else in the run up to Christmas and risk missing out on other deals, or run the risk of it going out of stock before January. If only I hadn't needed to buy a new buggering phone. Argh.

tumblr_og1a243Shh1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Better grab a copy before Ms. Chidori hits you with a paper fan!

Back