Anime Limited Announce Plans to Release Cyber City Oedo 808 on Blu-ray Remastered in 2019

Surely Discotek will also be doing this so I'll personally probably be getting that version as I'd be surprised if they skipped the UK Dub version.

This spree of Kawajiri BD announcements has been so awesome. I can't wait to see all this stuff in Hi-Def.

Surely Discotek will also be doing this so I'll personally probably be getting that version as I'd be surprised if they skipped the UK Dub version.

I'll be interested to see how that goes down - the old US DVD had the Manga UK dub, but not the Rory McFarlane soundtrack, which AL have already confirmed theirs will.

I'll be interested to see how that goes down - the old US DVD had the Manga UK dub, but not the Rory McFarlane soundtrack, which AL have already confirmed theirs will.
Discotek are known for including everything in their releases if possible (Street Fighter II the Movie is a perfect example, heck they even managed to get the UK dub for that Cat Girl Nuku Nuku series). I reckon if Discotek got the rights they'll be the ones handling the author for AL and get as much content as they can.

Back