anime games

Animefreak17

Godhand
i dont know if a thread was made for this but.
i know there are anime games that some of us want
id like to play
kingdom hearts chain of memorys
Battle StadiumDON
eva
all on ps3,
but we cant play them on our ps3 cause of the region thing and we can't change it either.
there is the option of buying a japanese or us version of a ps3 but you need a different wiring to our wirings for it too work.
im not a expert on this but it be great if we had more anime games over here

The PS3 is not region locked. You can just buy the games and they'll work on a UK console.

For imported consoles you just need a step up converter.

animefreak17 said:
Shirayuri said:
Jaymii said:
Battle Stadium DON is PS2/GC. Played it at the Expo. Good fun.

And gues who f*cking owned the out of the 4 players? :p ;)
........................ummm the character in the game lol

I beat Jaymii, and the other two who played.

I then celebrated with a "Yeah!" and a raised fist, before realizing I was being too competitive again.

Shirayuri said:
animefreak17 said:
Shirayuri said:
Jaymii said:

I then celebrated with a "Yeah!" and a raised fist, before realizing I was being too competitive again.
i wished i could of gone but londons to far away

Lawrence said:
Shirayuri said:
animefreak17 said:
Shirayuri said:
Jaymii said:

It's only a game right?

I rather want to play the Nenroid PSP game that is currently in development, however my inability to read moon runes makes importing a pointless endeavor. Same goes for a lot of visual novel games produced of my favourite series and of course also the Super robot wars games.
omg how can i forget that i want to play the Super robot wars games

I've got the DS Gundam 00 and Code Geass game. Gundam 00 is a mindless hack and slash but it's pretty neat, the Code Geass one is turn-based rpg and one of the most fun that 've played. I expect I'd enjoy it more if I understood the story but the first play through is more or less season 1, it's only the second few that change. The only time it becomes an issue is where you have to make a Geass choice (choose one of 4 options) usually one of them results in a game over, such as the first one with the troops 3 of them are basically (die) and one is (shoot me) I think.

Jump Super/Ultimate Stars are broken games, but really fun and so much better than the majority of garbage anime fighting games there are. The Bleach DS games were good too, mainly because you could pit Menos Grande against Kon or Ururu.

Back