Anime airing this easter?

Taylor

Vampire Ninja
Does anyone know a site which shows which dates new anime series are airing in japan?

Alot of shows are ending at and around the easter time so i thought more would have to be starting.

Just as I expected, 90% ****, oh well, I still have old series to turn to and watch. None of this moé ****.

EDIT: Lol @ Taylor's post count being 666.

I know what I'm watching anyway: Soul Eater, Code Geass R2 and To-LOVE-Ru. All three I'm particularly excited about, With Soul Eater I'm hoping for another Shonen BONES masterpiece thing - Similar to FMA. To-LOVE-Ru is a fantastic manga, I don't see a proper plot developing in it, though. R2.. Just because I want to see what Lulu and his crew of Black Knights get up to.

I'm intrigued by the Golgo 13 series. Last time I checked it was that cheesy old anime flick with bad CG. I may check that out. I remember reading about Real Drive, I may check that out and lastly - Net GhostPiPoPa. It looks like Pokémanz. I doubt, very much I'll watch it for long. ;D

Oh... If Haruhi S2 gets announced, I'll drop it all in favour of that!

First thing to say... Lol aswell at my 666 count (althought its now going to be ruined!)

Now onto more important matters... The line up for new series this easter isnt half bad, some look ok but i was expecting some of better ones to be released...

Although upon looking further down the page (where it says airing later in the year) I noticed some others so i read on...
There are so many new series coming out that i am overjoyed with! A short list includes:
Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru - Second Season
Maria-sama ga Miteru 4th Season
Zero No Tsukaima 3

And some of the others but i cant be assed to name em all.

Thanks for the link btw, very happy with this line up :D

xxxHolic S2, Higurashi S3 and Haruhi S2 are the main ones I'm looking forward to, but sadly xxxHolic is the only one coming soon (or so it says).

ryuzaki said:
xxxHolic S2, Higurashi S3 and Haruhi S2 are the main ones I'm looking forward to, but sadly xxxHolic is the only one coming soon (or so it says).

Was going to look at xxxHolic S2 but i havent finished S1 yet, was kind of hoping for a bit more comedy in it, although i do think its a very good series.

Soul Eater and Golga 13 are definites because they are the only ones that sound interesting. I'll watch Zero no Tsukaima 3, Code Geass 2 and Haruhi Suzumiya 2 because I need something to fall back on in case Soul Eater and Golga 13 don't get my approval.
Lupus Inu said:
Just as I expected, 90% ****, oh well, I still have old series to turn to and watch. None of this moé ****.
Truth. I've got a fairly large catalogue of older series to get into, so I'm not so bothered. With the previous season I only had a few series on DVD and whatnot. Nothing I had was unwatched.

Lupus Inu said:

Agreed... It seems that most of them are utter fanservice and full of cute girls.

Mind you... There are a few good ones I'm interested in.

Allison & Lilia: A contender here... Two continent at war and similarity of Last Exile (Plane Pilot). Seems interesting

Blassreiter - Finally... Something similar to my vision of my story =D. A virus outbreak in Germany and everyone becoming mutated. <3333

Soul Eater - It has Shinigamis... I'm a sucker for that =P

Edit: But then again... Why bother. Japan is supposedly banning filesharing.

Edit again: Oh, I'm interested in Vampire Knights, Monochrome Factor and Real Drive.

... Six anime to watch?! That's a first o_O (Seven with Bleach on... unless it's filler crap)

Edit again: I am seriously screwing the anime company over with the amount of fansubs I watch =P

Was going to look at xxxHolic S2 but i havent finished S1 yet, was kind of hoping for a bit more comedy in it, although i do think its a very good series.

Holic is good, probably one of the best anime I've seen in recent months. The film isn't as good, mind, but good nevertheless (its a shame you couldn't buy it seperately from Tsubasa). Can't wait for my starter set to come. :D

Chrono Mizaki said:
Edit again: Oh, I'm interested in Vampire Knights, Monochrome Factor and Real Drive.
I tried looking into Monochrome Factor but couldn't find any info on it.
Chrono Mizaki said:
Edit again: I am seriously screwing the anime company over with the amount of fansubs I watch =P
That's not something to be proud of.

Maxon said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
I tried looking into Monochrome Factor but couldn't find any info on it.
Chrono Mizaki said:

Monochrome Factor
07/04/08
Akira Nikaido is a typical slacker high school student who thinks he has a normal life--until a mysterious man called Shirogane appears and tells him to meet him at the school that night. He is skeptical but goes anyway...and gets attacked by a shadow monster! Shirogane convinces him that the balance between the human world and the shadow world has been distorted, and that Akira must become a shin--a creature of the shadow world--in order to help restore the balance.

Knowing me, I'll lost interest in some of them anyway. And tbh the amount of fansub I watch is minimal to what a lot of anime fans on the net do.

I mean, I watched about 4 - 5 fansubs, but gone down to two. And the other 2-3 I haven't finished watching.

It's just something I wanna watch on DVD. But If I'm gripped by the anime on fansub, I'll watch it to the end and still buy it on DVD. I might be screwing the company in a way, but in the end, at least they get money in their backpocket =P

All I care about is Code Geass. I might start caring about the 3rd season of When They Cry when I manage to watch my 2 DVD's (it looks great) and download the rest, but right now Code Geass is my only interest.

Jayme said:
I know what I'm watching anyway: Soul Eater, Code Geass R2 and To-LOVE-Ru. All three I'm particularly excited about, With Soul Eater I'm hoping for another Shonen BONES masterpiece thing - Similar to FMA. To-LOVE-Ru is a fantastic manga

Ditto, To be honest i'm suprised that To-Love-Ru got an anime so early, due to it only coming out like in 2006, But i'm gonna end up watching it, Wonder how far into the series it will go?

Code geass R2, Because as 'Lupus' know i'm a geass fag.

and Soul Hunter for the sheer fact i've heard it's a generic shonen.

making a list as i see clips of the shows, but so fair it's \o/ Code Geass, The Tower of Druaga and possibly Allison & Lilia, while Soul Eater is "keep as far away as possible"

Animation just reminds me too much of FLCL

Back