Angel's 'Masterpiece'

*Original Angel*

Brigade Leader
Heeheee! I finally found a working scanner! I used the school one and here is my favvie of recent pics...
I'm quite proud of it ^^ Its aeris from Advent Children. Zack was on it tooo but I couldn't fit it on. The pic looks all grainy but what the hell!

:D Very nice indeed.

Do you have any plans to do anything more with it? I'd love to see it inked and/or coloured!

Awwww thankies soooo much everyone! I noticed you can see the other picture on the next page throught her face. Its not shading!! Lol.
I think I'm gunna colour in it photoshop so that should be funfun ^__^

The long wait 4 ur picks is here yay!!!! i agree you are an amzing artist, i love the hair,lips and eyes its truly awsome ^_^ i agree id love to see it coulerd or inked. id love to see the part with Zack :3

I love how you've done the eyes and the hair, it's an extremely good drawing. :lol:

Though, I have a problem with it: I don't think I would've been able to tell that it was Aeris, if you hadn't said so. I'm not exactly sure why...maybe it's the nose and/or lips. :?

That is really good, you far exceed my talent when drawing i know that for sure, i would really like to see more of your work

Daz said:
Though, I have a problem with it: I don't think I would've been able to tell that it was Aeris, if you hadn't said so. I'm not exactly sure why...maybe it's the nose and/or lips.
Lol. I didn't like her lips, but they were hard to draw as the light behind her made the side of her face look all funny. Tis from AC so you wouldn't really know if you hadn't seen it.
As soon as I get back to school I'll post some work up.
Thanks so much for all your comments! *Blushes* You're all so lovely *hugs everyone*

*Original Angel* said:
Daz said:
Though, I have a problem with it: I don't think I would've been able to tell that it was Aeris, if you hadn't said so. I'm not exactly sure why...maybe it's the nose and/or lips.
Lol. I didn't like her lips, but they were hard to draw as the light behind her made the side of her face look all funny. Tis from AC so you wouldn't really know if you hadn't seen it.

I have seen AC, it's just that there is something about the drawing that makes it not look like her. I think it's either the nose or the lips. :?
The rest is great though, good work! :D

Back