An awesome site video to watch

This is a really clever idea, but the technology is still in it's infancy for what they're trying to do. I also would have imagined it to make better use of Streetview than it did.

Out of interest, what did people's postcards to their younger selves say? I went with "DON'T F*CK EVERYTHING UP SO BADLY YOU TW*T"

ayase said:
This is a really clever idea, but the technology is still in it's infancy for what they're trying to do. I also would have imagined it to make better use of Streetview than it did.

Out of interest, what did people's postcards to their younger selves say? I went with "DON'T F*CK EVERYTHING UP SO BADLY YOU TW*T"

Don't Die LOL and a stick figure

So...... What is it? Can only find the song on youtube, and not what this whatever it is actually is, and I see no point in downloading a new browser for just one site. What is it, and why is it special?

If you wanna know Mutsumi, I'll just cover it up for people who have yet to experience it:

It uses Google Maps and Streetview data you provide a location for, and incorporates it into the video (in a somewhat roundabout way using multiple windows).

Last edited by a moderator:
ayase said:
Having recently taken up running, I told my younger self to "Start running", at which point the dude popped up and started running. Was quite weird.

ayase said:
If you wanna know Mutsumi, I'll just cover it up for people who have yet to experience it:

It uses Google Maps and Streetview data you provide a location for, and incorporates it into the video (in a somewhat roundabout way using multiple windows).

Sounds..... anticlimactic. Surely there must be more to it than that? Maybe it is just one of those things that seems unimpressive on paper but turns out better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back