ADV UK April & May newsletter

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
ADV UK have published their April/May newsletter, along the way confirming their summer DVD release plans include UK debuts for Gravion, Aquarian Age, DNAngel, Divergence Eve and Mezzo DSA.

DNAngel and Mezzo are things I might buy eventually from that list. But neither of them are near the top of my to buy list.

Its not Mezzo, its Mezzo DSA. Sheesh, youd think ADV could get the name of one of there shows right.

(not criticising anyone on the board, just ADV themselves)

It would be abit weird for ADV to bring out Mezzo considing is hardcore hentai
I will be buying all these and cant wait to see them :)

Mezzo Forte is hentai , technically if Mezzo DSA is the non-hentai series , there isnt actually a show called Mezzo .

EDIT : ANN lists "Mezzo" as an alternate title for Mezzo DSA :p , so I guess ADV are correct in using that.

Mezzo Forte was always one of those titles that I felt would make a brilliant anime without the sex scenes! I've fancied getting the non hentai version for ages, maybe I'll wait for the UK releases instead!
D.N. Angel is another series I've wanted a proper copy of! Aquarian Age is one of those titles I watched half of and couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to watch the 2nd half!

I'm quite interested in D.N.Angel, don't know about the others. With all the other things I've got my eye on, none of these is going to be on the priority list (although it could be said we're lucky to be in such a pick and choose position).

I completely adore the dn angel manga, still undecided whether to get the anime or not. :? I saw a trailer for it not so long ago, the dubbed voices were kind of annoying though.

Daftgirl said:
I saw a trailer for it not so long ago, the dubbed voices were kind of annoying though.
Then don't watch the dub! The seiyuu for the Japanese soundtrack are perfect (and you can't beat an animated Dark :wink: ).

Miaka-chan said:
Daftgirl said:
I saw a trailer for it not so long ago, the dubbed voices were kind of annoying though.
Then don't watch the dub! The seiyuu for the Japanese soundtrack are perfect (and you can't beat an animated Dark :wink: ).

Lol, i was thinking of buying it just to watch it in japanese, and a animated dark is pretty much the only reason i would buy the anime when i already have the manga, he he.

Back