A Town Called Eureka

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Anyone watching this?

Really gotten into it, I love the humour and the fact that it blends the future (MIB style weapons, hover cars) with present time. ALso the main character is just a simple average guy so gets lost and confused alot but by teaming him with Henry (a garage owner/scientist) to keep him up to date. There is a great chemisty between the cast too. Really worth watching.

Synopsis: Sci-fi series about a US marshall, and his delinquent daughter, who are reassigned to work in a remote town in the middle of the US where the American Government houses its geneouses.

So the Marshall becomes the towns new sherriff and has to simply keep the peace but where you have geneouses you have experiments and explosions and very little peace.

Oh and his assistant is an ex US Marine and she is HOT (for the guy vote of course)

It kinda looks a bit like Half Life 2 to me. I dunno why it may just be the production design of the series. i think thats what put me off it.

Canadian Shows eh, wow people usually don't talk about them.

Fact: Did you Know Optimus Prime(Armada/Energon/Cybertron/Primal in Beast Era), Gary Chalk has a role in this show?

mr-brett said:
I never bothered with this program it just looked a bit crap and the ads really didn't sell it either.

I like it the backstory may be a town of genious's but there is a lot of sub stories that allow it to be quite an expansive story. For example, last week was about the lunar landing and what they really did up there. There's the story of 'Section 5' which is some sort of alien technology that has yet to be explained. Plus the budding relationship between the two main characters not to mention the very hot deputy sherrif Jo

Back