A Revolutionary New Controller

Do you like the Nintendo Revolution's controller so far?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Warmaster said:
i would disagree, aside from the Atari Jaguar controller, the playstation controller has always been the worst controller i have ever used.

And as people forget, there are 4 game cube controller slots on it, so use that if you want to, you'll just be missing out on the only thing that is 'next generation' about these consoles save better graphics (which in my opinion, doesn't mean anything now until we reach photo realistic)
I guess i'm just a PS2 fangirl, but i don't know if it's just because i am a girl, but i find alot of controlers hard to hold, as i said before, the Xbox was the worst, i could barely reach the buttons with my fingers.

This one seems interesting, of course it's something i want to try out, but i really don't see myself liking it for anything over than novelty purposes, it just seems like to much hassle to just have fun playing a game

Personally, I found the original Xbox controller one of the best. Hate the new one though; the start/back & black/white buttons are awkwardly placed.

Edit: Clarification; by new Xbox controller, I mean the small Xbox one, not the Xbox 360 controller.

i would disagree, the new Xbox controller looks like it will be comfortable to use, and as for the PS3, the shape just looks akward even if the control is exactly the same with the buttons....they don't have new good ideas :lol: , i won't judge the revolution controller until i have used it, as things can't always be judged souly on looks now can they?

Back