A new Pokemon game for DS in April for Japan! It is.....

Arbalest

黒い剣士
Pokemon Typing DS! For those of you thinking i'm kidding, sorry. I'm not. Here be the pics released with the new game info released by Nintendo:

2132438871_view.jpg

2132438872_view.jpg

It's made to be a typing tutorial game, i'd imagine, by typing out the umpteen names of pokemon. The bluetooth keyboard works with the DS as the game cartridge itself comes with a bluetooth reader built in. So yeah, there be your bizarre gaming news of the week. And who'da thought it. Pokemon beat Mario to the typing game franchise.

Also announced. A new Kirby game is in the works by HAL. Looked somewhat gamecube-esque from the trailer i found, think it was on the nintendo.jp site, but i'll check again. Been too long since there was one made, so people should look forward to that. Goldeneye and such where getting localised for japan and we should expect 3D Ocarina of Time to take priority over Skyward Sword, in terms of release.

Think i overlooked one game, but i'll edit that in later

Do kids actually have trouble typing anymore? I was of the understanding that more kids can type now than write. I still want one though.

Back