A milestone reached

Hybridchild

School Idol
Well i just noticed that the fourm has 999 topics so it was suggested in the IRC channel that i should post the 1000th to point out that the forum has reached this milestone.

Congrats to the staff for providing the forum so good that it reached it so quickly adn heres to the next 1000 :D

Ah yes, this community has gone through many highs, and so many members here are fantastically interesting to talk to, especially RedXIII, whose not holding me at gunpoint whatsoever at this point, I swear.

Thanks Paul, for creating this site, and everyone who keeps it interesting and makes it stand head-and-shoulders above other uk anime forums. :D

Edit RedXIII has made me plug IRC for her.

Nice to see the forums doing so well (as well as the main site, of course)- it was good to stumble across this place and be able to 'talk' to other UK anime fans instead of feeling lost among all the US fans online talking about shows I'd never seen.

And just to reiterate, I'm not holding anyone at gunpoint...

Edit: and it's been great talking with everyone on irc too!

congratulations indeed. it's places such as this forum and IRC channel (i promise i'll visit again soon!) that keep me sane! seriously though, it's great that we can all meet here like this. here's to the next 1000!

Yep, thanks for visiting and posting. It's great to hear that all of you are having fun posting here; it's always been great fun running Anime UK News and rest assured, this is but the start of exciting times for the site :) Next milestone- 1000 registered forum users!

Red XIII said:
Nice to see the forums doing so well (as well as the main site, of course)- it was good to stumble across this place and be able to 'talk' to other UK anime fans instead of feeling lost among all the US fans online talking about shows I'd never seen.[/i]
Exactly, it's nice to be able to talk to english fans, and nice fans at that, with good and interesting things to say.
*Raises imaginary glass* Kampai, lets hope the forum (and the site) continue to get better and better

Since I haven't done it yet...

Great job on the milestone and great job on the site. This is a great community and I always have fun here. ^_^

Back