A Late Introduction!

ActionFaust

Mad Scientist
Well I better start off by saying I joined back in January this year but I really just haven't got around to introducing myself. Aside from that note I'll get on with the introduction.

I go by Faust online, I'm 20 and I live in Suffolk. I really got into anime back in 2016, starting with series like One Punch Man, Steins;Gate and Attack on Titan. From there it's been an obsession for me with the amount of series I watch at any given time averaging at 10 and my home video collection growing so big to the point where I'll probably need a new shelving unit. One of my big goals should I have the money for it is to import the Macross Delta series as it's a franchise with a history that's interesting to me (but yeah that ain't happening any time soon)

My favourite anime are usually of the slice-of-life and comedy genre with Love Live, Oregairu, and this season's Yuru Camp being big favourites. I'm also partial to some good old suffering so stuff like Death Parade, Land of the Lustrous and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are right up my alley. Speaking generally other stuff I'm a fan of is usually produced by Studios like Shaft, Trigger, KyoAni and Bones.

So yeah, that's me. I've found my time here enjoyable so far and I'm happy to have found a site like this.

Here's my anime list if you guys wanna know what I've seen so far

Back