80,000 episodes of Samurai Gun bundled with Wii's Red Steel

Paul

Ghost of Animes
Administrator
In a potentially lucrative move, ADV UK have partnered up with game maestro's Ubisoft to offer fans a sneak peak at the new Nintendo Wii video game Red Steel. The first run of Samurai Gun #1 (release date: 16th October 2006) will come packaged with an exclusive preview of the game, while the first run of Red Steel will offer up an episode of Samurai Gun. Given there will be apparently "80,000" units of Red Steel flooding stores when the Nintendo Wii finally launches, ADV UK could well have secured a very promising piece of business.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH i though they had made 80,000 episodes and given the entire colection away for free. I was wondering why i had never heard of this series

from what i here and read
Samurai Gun is meant to be like s uper, hardcore crappy series.
and i tihnk ADV learnt this from the US sales.
so they are trying to grab some kind of interest from the audience through this promotion.
or i could be all wrong, and all ADV wanted, was to celebrate the release of the Wii.

What's the bet that it will also have a prominant series of trailers for other series on it? Manga always like to put 30 mins of trailers for (godawful in most cases) anime they sell on each DVD.

McIcy said:
I never and I mean never sell my anime series as I like having them on my shelf but I sold Samurai Gun as it was so awful

Me too McIcy, after finishing the 4th disc I cried for having spent so much money and for not listening to advice I was given. The next day I then traded it in.

Guyver 0 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH i though they had made 80,000 episodes and given the entire colection away for free. I was wondering why i had never heard of this series

That's how I read the topic title.

In other news, Wii price = slightly dissapointing.

hmm.. this does sound cool, its a good idea i think, would be a good way to get a preview of red steel if you don't look on the net that is

Back